Day one over!!

honeypop

Gold Member
Day one ts was s success! After many failed attempts. Roll on tomorrow

Well done, I know how you feel, it's taken me weeks to get through the first few days I'm now on day 5 and feeling good. Hopes tomorrow is a good day for you too. :)

Well done honeypop. Just rememeber you can anything this Because your a woman x.

Thanks everyone. I've done this before and lost 4 stone but came off wagon on v day and failed getting back on. Here's to day two

Hey honeypop, we have both the same too lose.

And we are both at 10st 8ish (ignore my ticker cant seem to change it). I would love to buddy up with you.

ATM I'm 9.10. Never get round to updating lol but yes let's buddy up :) were r u from x

9.10! I would love to be 9.10 right now, my targets 9-7 9-4ish which makes me size 8-10. Im from Peterborough, two kids 3yrs n 4yrs, full time student. And you?

Busybusy said:
9.10! I would love to be 9.10 right now, my targets 9-7 9-4ish which makes me size 8-10. Im from Peterborough, two kids 3yrs n 4yrs, full time student. And you?

I was 9.5 :( two weeks ago before my daughters first birthday. I couldn't stop eating the cake lol

I'm from Belfast, 1 daughter and a full time mum so I just want to get back to myself. In the 8 stone range and feel confident :)

littlemisssarcasm7 said:
Well done Honeypops!! We are both doing so well. Thanks for keeping me motivated :) xx

We can do this :) remember it's not always this tough or no1 would succeed

Back