• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one, please help!!!

I'm already struggling and its my first day, had a tetra and shake so far but also a small slice of cake at work that someone bought in and its devestated me to the point I just want some pitta bread with my soup!!!! :( Please help!!
Will this feeling go?

Have I put my chance of getting in ketosis back a day by having the cake?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

minirog

Silver Member
I answered on the support thread, but the short answer is, you will feel LOADS better when you get into Ketosis, and to do that you do need to stick 100%.

I promise you can do it. I am on day 2 and feel rough rough rough but I know that by day 3-5 i will be in the groove and feeling full of energy.

I lost 40lb in 10 weeks on CD last year (all stayed off as well!) before I switched to ww, so I know it works. Hang in there, lovely x

Don't beat yourself up Hun. Just forget about it and don't dwell on it, I promise it does get easier and by this time next week you be in ketosis and feeling fab. Stay strong xx

come on ,you are doing soooooooooo well,keep focuse and drink plenty of water,and for tomorrow have the paracetamol at hand and you will be on ketosis before you know it.

I started today too and had a really bad headache earlier, I have just kept the paracetomol topped up every 4 hours since though and am now fine :) x

if you need something have an extra shake. always buy a couple more for emergencies. :D you can do it.