Day One Restart

barcababex

Hey Everyone

Today is day 1 of cambridge restart!!!! Just need to get to Mon and I know I will be ok.
I lost weight last year about 20lbs for my wedding in August, then I got married went on holiday, ate and drank loads, then continued to do so when I got home!!!!! I managed to put on 6 lbs just over christmas!!!!!! Cambridge is the only diet that works for me - so roll on the first WI to see how I do this time, give me more motivation!!

Starting exercising again this weekend dread to see how unfit I am now since i haven't done anything in ages! I would like to have lost a stone for valentines day as I got money for christmas but refuse to buy any clothes with it until i am thinner!

This time is the last time I will get done to my goal weight about 8 1/2 stone(ish) and my fab councellor says she will weight every month or two after just to encourage me to stay on track!! She is fab I think this will really help.

Anyway hope u all have a good cambridge weekend and good luck to all the restarters like me

Will be on here loads

N xx

Good luck barcababex! I'm sure the exercise won't be as bad as you think!

Your CDC sounds very supportive. Good luck with your restart :)

Back