Day One Restart

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barcababex, 5 January 2008 Social URL.

1. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

Hey Everyone

Today is day 1 of cambridge restart!!!! Just need to get to Mon and I know I will be ok.
    I lost weight last year about 20lbs for my wedding in August, then I got married went on holiday, ate and drank loads, then continued to do so when I got home!!!!! I managed to put on 6 lbs just over christmas!!!!!! Cambridge is the only diet that works for me - so roll on the first WI to see how I do this time, give me more motivation!!

Starting exercising again this weekend dread to see how unfit I am now since i haven't done anything in ages! I would like to have lost a stone for valentines day as I got money for christmas but refuse to buy any clothes with it until i am thinner!

This time is the last time I will get done to my goal weight about 8 1/2 stone(ish) and my fab councellor says she will weight every month or two after just to encourage me to stay on track!! She is fab I think this will really help.

Anyway hope u all have a good cambridge weekend and good luck to all the restarters like me

Will be on here loads

N xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Good luck barcababex! I'm sure the exercise won't be as bad as you think!

4. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Your CDC sounds very supportive. Good luck with your restart :)

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck with your restart....xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.