• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day One Restart

Hey Everyone

Today is day 1 of cambridge restart!!!! Just need to get to Mon and I know I will be ok.
I lost weight last year about 20lbs for my wedding in August, then I got married went on holiday, ate and drank loads, then continued to do so when I got home!!!!! I managed to put on 6 lbs just over christmas!!!!!! Cambridge is the only diet that works for me - so roll on the first WI to see how I do this time, give me more motivation!!

Starting exercising again this weekend dread to see how unfit I am now since i haven't done anything in ages! I would like to have lost a stone for valentines day as I got money for christmas but refuse to buy any clothes with it until i am thinner!

This time is the last time I will get done to my goal weight about 8 1/2 stone(ish) and my fab councellor says she will weight every month or two after just to encourage me to stay on track!! She is fab I think this will really help.

Anyway hope u all have a good cambridge weekend and good luck to all the restarters like me

Will be on here loads

N xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Good luck barcababex! I'm sure the exercise won't be as bad as you think!

To infinity and beyond!
Your CDC sounds very supportive. Good luck with your restart :)