day one :S

princessbunny

right well im nearing the end of day one and my last shake and oh lord im snappy and grumpy im never this bad but i have managed to hang up on 2 people so far today aparently not feeling to sociable :S anyone else find they were snappy and grumpy?

Last edited:
Hiya,

yeah i get real mad the slightest of things annoy me. dd has been driving me up the walls today and i was very snappy at her which i should not have been.

This is my first weekend back on it so im finding it very hard.
You should get a early night to night. thats what im gonna do aswell and then get through tomorrow!!

u will feel like this for the first few days but it wil get better

my oh called me kayzilla! i would stomp around moaning and groaning and if you got in my way god help you lol!

xxx

my oh called me kayzilla! i would stomp around moaning and groaning and if you got in my way god help you lol!

xxx

haha!!!!!! i find this diet alot easier when he is at work aswell and not doing my head is around the house although today he has done loads of stuff...which is weirdess as he usually never does anything and is now gonna bath dd. happytimes for me ahead!!!

oh i hope so my poor mother lol anything is making me snap even saying worth wrong how silly am i for getting snappy lol

get it all out on her girl!
moan til ur hearts content, we ul listen and ur mum gets a break for half hour lol!
xx

haha thanks so much this has beena big help for me on day one who knew that my mum saying evian and vitel wrong would make me snap its funny looking at it but im sure my poor old mum was a tad confused when i sarted to huff and puff im also quite tired and wonderig what the chick and mushroom soups going to be like :S the shakes were ok so fingers crossed the soups not to bad xx

well enjoy- personally i cant do soups but everyone is different
i through a complete wobble cos my oh asked me if i was in custosis ( not a typo he thought that was how u sed ketosis)
poor man they way i went on at him you would have thought hed asked me if i wanted a four course meal!
xxx

haha thanks so much this has beena big help for me on day one who knew that my mum saying evian and vitel wrong would make me snap its funny looking at it but im sure my poor old mum was a tad confused when i sarted to huff and puff im also quite tired and wonderig what the chick and mushroom soups going to be like :S the shakes were ok so fingers crossed the soups not to bad xx

chicken & mushroom soup mmmm.......my favourite soup ;) enjoy :)

well im having the soup now and its supprised me i quite like it :)

Good Good!
its really just a matter of trying them all and finding what you like
xx

Hi Princessbunny

Hello there, I noticed you were on day 1 on my thread this morning, have been out all day sorry love. it has been OK for me, sorry if it sounds like I am rubbing it in, but I have found keeping busy is the key, we went shopping and to the cinema and I think this has helped loads. I have not been thinking about. I tried the Vegetable soup but its minging, and had to throw it away so in the end had a choc mint which was to die for!!!

This morning I had a Toffee and Walnut and still have one to go but I am not that hungry at the moment so going to hold off for a while.

What ones have you tried?

You can do this lovely, you are in control now.

Oh and just realised your in the hayling Island!!! I am in Sussex!!!

i unfortuinatly havnt done much today which was my main problem tomorrow i will keep myself busy fingers crossed lol i had the fruits of the forest shake for breckfast adn straberrt for lunch and really enjoyed the chicken and mushroom soup for dinner :)

your not to far from me :) glad you found it pretty easy xx

Oh what was the fruits of the forest like. I have 2 of those!! I know next week I am going to get quite a few of the choc mint, seriously it was to die for!

Oh glad you liked the chicken and mushroom, I have this too, I only got 2 soups and really struggling to accept having something hot.

loved the fruits of the forest was totally yummy :) i have vanilla to try tomo and cheese and brock soup lol didnt get too big a selection this time

Hi Honey

Well its good that those you have tried you really like. I would def recommend the choc mint (can you tell i really, really liked it) Its well yummy. I will try the fruits of the forest later then.

Back