Day one take a gazillion!!

SammyLouSlim

Morning all

Well, I am starting again for the I don't know how many times it has been.

I managed about 2 and a half weeks a few months ago and lost a fab amount of weight, of course it is all back now because I learnt nothing!

This time I am going to be looking in to why I eat when I eat and why I feel I have to eat so ruddy much.

I have tried to restart every day since Saturday but figured if I write on here that I am starting it might make me stick to it.

I'm fed up with feeling disgusted with myself and hating my own appearance, I'm giving Dolly Parton a run for her money with the size of my boobs and thats after a boob reduction after my last big weight loss.

Today is the day, as a wise green man once said 'there is no try, there is only do or do not' today I do.

Looking forward to getting to know all the new 'faces' and getting eachother to our goals.

Sammylou xx

well done for getting back on it. Good luck xxx

Hi Sammylou,

Welcome back, I like you have struggled to get going again. Mentally this diet can be so difficult, well you're one day in - keep going it wont be long if you can get your head around it.

Good luck,
Kirstie

Hi,
I know exactly how you feel! I also lost a fortune of weight last year only to put it all back on again :eek: I am so disgusted with myself so I hear you on that front. I am getting married in July and want to look as fab as I did last year when I was slim so going to stick to this, even though I am finding it quite tough.....its soooo worth it!!!! Lost 9lbs last week, great motivation to keep going.
We will get there girl X

Well done, I am just like you. Been doing it on and off for 4 weeks-managed to lose 13lb but could have lost sooooo much more! I thought writing on here would keep me focussed! So much easier knowing other people are doing Lipotrim too. We all know it works!

I feel just like you i have tried other diets before but learned nothing from them. This time I am really thinking about what i eat and when i eat, but most of all why i eat. Because lipo means no food it really gives you a chance to concentrate on your eating habits. always thought i was a small eater and could nor t understand why i was heavy. Since starting lipo ( it is only day 5 ) I am totally amazed how much I go to nibble at everything without putting any thought into it. Now because of lipo i have to think why was i going to eat that, was it because i was hungry - the answer is usually no - so why then. It is amazing to look at food this way for me it is a revelation. I think it is important to use this unique opportunity to work out what makes you tick. I was also amazed how often I think i deserve a treat - poor me - who was i kidding - it was all excuses to eat. Now i buy a trashy gossip mag for a treat.
The other thing i am discovering is what hunger really feels like and what feeling satisfied feels like.
Hope my journey of discovery continues.

P.S.
I did not mean this to be so long, but once i start i don't know when to stop - will have to work on that too.

Back