Day one..... the sequel!

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Well, I have returned to LT!

I mentioned some time ago now that I was thinking about going back on LT to lose the last stone (cos I had to stop a month early back in November due to going away with work for 5 weeks). Even though I spoke to the pharmacist about my plan months before I went away- he was really not too happy about me going back on it when I saw him in January *sigh*

So, after trying really hard to lose it on my own- it still didn't shift and I finally wore them down and they agreed I could go back on it for a month or so! Hooray! I have just had the first shake of the day (vanilla-Mmmm I have missed you!) and am feeling so positive :D

I have just over a stone to lose and am hoping that I can shift it in less than a month which will mean that I have lost 5 stone altogether since last summer. I have to say I have been quite lucky as I haven't really put anything on since stopping LT- only about 4lbs.

Let the fun commence! Good luck everyone :D

Thats great that you have put so little back on!
Good luck for the last leg of your journey :D

Oh wait!!! Just realised who you are! Silly of me!!!!!!!
Can't believe you are going back on it - there is nothing left of you!!!!! but good luck anyways :D:D:D:D

You'll shift that last stone in no time. Congratulations on your losses up to now, you have done so well!

welcome back onboard

good luck

Good luck and well done on your weight loss so far and for keeping it off.

By the look sof things that weight will come off in no time!

well done on your already fantastic loss!! and well done for getting back on so easily!!

see you around xx

Cheers everyone!

I have to say day one went well- just as easy as it was first time around! Although I have heard that it is much harder to get into it when you have come off it for a while. I have always maintained that you need a positive mental attitude in order to succeed with this diet- and I've got plenty of that!

I thought perhaps I had already gone in to ketosis yesterday as I had that fuzzy/ vague feeling in the afternoon, but I haven't woken up with the furry tongue so perhaps it was just carb withdrawal! :D

It feels so good to be back! xx

Back