Day one tmw!

Ktd

Very nervous guys so any advice gratefully received! Desperately want this to work for me, have a sneaky feeling it will be me doing the work!!

Ktd

Hi Ktd just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow. Stick to the plan and it will work 100% for you, the good days far outweigh any bad you may have, good luck again and keep us posted on how your doing x x x

good luck with your CD journey.
Let us know how you are getting on and remember to drink loads of water

Good luck! I am on day 4 of CD SSing, haven't cheated at all, and am so looking forward to my weigh in, which isn't until Friday!

xx

Hello and welcome to CD and Minis!

Good luck tomorrow, as others have said drink your packs, glug the water and the diet cannot fail. You know where we are if you need any advice or support and do let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

hi hun im on day 6 on ssing and havent had any major problems so good luck and if u need any help just keep posting its really helped me this week ashley xx

good luck!! I'm sure you'll be fine. first week can be tough but once you're past that you'll be fine!

Best advice I can give is to have your first shake as late in the day as possible to save something for the evening, drink loads of water to keep hunger at bay and to flush it all through, mix your shakes with loads of ice and extra water (I use at least 400 mls) and you can't go wrong. The first few days are the hardest so make sure you keep very busy so you haven't got time to worry about food or hunger. This diet DOES work!

Keep us posted - and we are all on here, rooting for you!
x

My advice is to stick to the diet 100%. This your golden time! Use it wisely. Focus on why you want to lose weight & keep that at the forefront of your mind. If you are tempted remember that you are only slowing down your progress to the new slimmer you! You can do this & you will look great as a result!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your messages of support! I made it through a sunday dinner and a wedding reception yesterday so very proud of myself. Literallt taking this an hour at a time and keep reminding myself how desperately I want this!!

I have 63lbs to lose to get to my goal of 11st 13lbs lol. I lost 6 st with SW but have put 2 back on over the last 2 years.

Good luck to all the other newbies, at least we aren't on our own!!

Xxx:rolleyes:

Back