Day one - tomorrow!!!

spangex

Im strangely excited!!
So after all the snow and what not my CC has just visited and im gonna start tomorrow morning I don't like starting on a monday cause then the weekends feel harder.
SDo sole source plus milk for me 3 shakes a day got a wedding in april and I would love to wear a size 10 dress from coast.
Got wii plus for xmas so hoping to get that in a bit, what everyones energy levels been like in the first few weeks ? Unfortuently all my gym clothes wont go past my thighs so can leave the house till they fit. so though i was 12.7 but I'm actually 12 10lbs i dream of seeing 9st ... on the scales CC said 4 months if I can stick to SS wow !!! you guy have all done so well on here and I hope Im welcomed in- Im not very chatty bit of a lurker but gonna try to join in as much as poss
XOXOXOXO

i started ss+ on tuesday,its not going to badly at the mo, ive had a few hunger pangs,just drink loads of water,i bought bottled water as cant stomach my tap water, good luck

welcome Angie, you'll do great. Having enthusiasm for the diet really does help to keep you motivated.

You be nearing goal before you know it! x

Back