Total Solution Day one tomorrow!!

Haha! To be honest I think it was the way I made it! Not your fault at all!
I had the Thai chicken tonight and found it too creamy so spiced it up with some tobacco and much better.
Enjoying a peach sparkling water now :) had a bit of. Strop about 10 mins ago- carb withdrawal I think but I'm fine now!!! It's nice knowing I can come on here and see other people going through the same, and even better all the weight that's being lost! Happy days! X

Haha re-read and that should definately say Tabasco not tobacco. My Brain is not working! X

lol were you craving a cigarette when you wrote that?!
Now losing a stone in a day is a diet I need lol ( just read your thread from the beginning)
How have ypu found the other flavour? If there are some you are not keen on then take a look at the sticky thread- what do you do to your shakes/soups. Whilst you are there I'd suggest reading the faq thread too, some really useful info on there xx

Thanks keely. I have now read all the FAQs and found them so useful, i also love just comin on here and venting to whoever will listen! So far I've managed to try the Thai soup, chocolate shake, carbonara and both bars. Been on it 2 days now although did have a break since Monday off carbs and just eating soups and shakes from slim fast and celebrity slim. So I am sad to say that tonight I've fell off the wagon. I have had a dodgy tummy today and felt starving so I've just been to the shop and made myself a boiled egg, a leaf of iceberg and a slice of ham. It was the greatest thing ever! Do feel guilty and hope it doesn't knock my keotis out but I felt like I really needed food! Could have been worse and ordered a Chinese I guess!! X

hey don't feel bad or guilty. Those food choices were spot on, if you get desperate then having a little of the ketogenic foods is not going to hurt you too much. You should still be in ketosis hun. Could have been a lot worse like you said, chinese-not good lol xx

Ah brilliant! That's made me feel much better! X

Back