Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day one xenical

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by catlover5, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. catlover5

catlover5 Banned

got my tabs today , went pilates this morning, and for dinner i had pumpkin soup and some mini ryvitas with low fat cottage cheese , a little bit nervous but following the fat rule , any advice greatly appreciated

[​IMG]

Last edited: 15 November 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hi there. The fat rule does take a little bit of getting your head around but I've found 6 weeks in its almost second nature now. I found in the first few weeks keeping a diary really helped & I still use myfitnesspal every day.

There's a great stickie that explains stuff. Good Luck with your journey. Onwards & downwards xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.