Day one

Nope i just checked and it def says fat free salad dressings in the yellow book!

Hi Tracey which ones have you used?

Hi sam it's different prices for every cdc but i pay £38 a week. Inc in that though she does exercise with me to tone me up, she has a vibroplate machine and a few others i saw. I'll let you know how i get on with the shakes,lol

Thanks hevz, i have a feeling the shakes are going to be best for me over the soups.

Good luck mswobbly, i'm glad you are getting on well so far.
thats brill that she tones up with you that shows commitment my cdc charges 40 £ more if you have bars no photos or anything and my first time i did cd she never even measured me good luck with your weight loss journey

I've used the ceaser salad one from Morrisons and Helmans fat free vinegrette! x

:drool::drool: yum yum! Thankyou.

Thats good news, might add to a tastier salad :)

YEAH it would if i could bloomin well find somewhere that sells it!! Grrr
I have been to 2 tesco's a sainsburys and a co-op, no luck, i can't believe it. So i'm NOT having a salad tonight now, i'm having a sulk instead, lol Found loads of 1% or low fat but no FAT FREE. Rubbish.

Sb.. have some mushrooms :) and chicken or quorn.x

I did just that!
I had quorn sausages (not the best thing i admit but i cooked them on a low heat and not overdone so very edible) mushroom and i did a colcannon type thing with turnip,celeriac and cabbage!:D

I did just that!
I had quorn sausages (not the best thing i admit but i cooked them on a low heat and not overdone so very edible) mushroom and i did a colcannon type thing with turnip,celeriac and cabbage!:D

Mmmm, that sounds nice and a bit more substantial then plain cabbage too. x

It really was, i just stuck it on ss+ meals ideas thread. I had never even heard of celeriac till i joined CD.

Back