Day One

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Mandee, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Mandee

Mandee Full Member

I am a returner to abstaining so know what to expect but am still not really feeling it today. My breath stinks, I'm hungry and I have a headache.

It's been 8 hours, surely I am getting too skinny by now and should eat something. Right?! Hah!

By tomorrow I'm sure I'll feel fab!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. felicia

felicia New Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I know how you feel, day 2 and I have spent the day trying to convince myself that I dont need a pizza. (I realy dont... or do I...)
    Add to that a cold and I just want to curl up in a ball and hope it all goes away!

But you are right things will get better!

4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    The first 3 to 4 days are the worst as that's the time it takes for you to gradually go into ketosis. By the start of the second week you'll feel fab :)

5. Nicoli

Nicoli Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    LL
    You'll be fine girls. Nobody will want to get close to you - is that a bad thing??!!

Nicky

6. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    At this point keep telling yourself - 'It's only food, I know what it tastes like and I can have it again in the future, I am just choosing not to have it right now'.

Good luck ladies
    xxxx

7. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Good luck girls!!!! Just imagine what you will feel like after you eat the pizza or whatever it is you are craving. Take it from me, it won't be anywhere near as good as how you feel when you step on those scales and see that 1st weeks weight loss. You will be saying 'side effects, what side effects?' it won't last long and will be so worth it. Good luck xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.