Day One

HAhaha Sorry Will that might have been too much information but it really effects our weightloss. Don't push your self on the exercise till next week its too big a change - made that mistake with embarrassing fainting results!

Hiya Will

click on the tickerfactory.com above and set youself up a tracker. That's if you don't mind others looking at your weight loss. I find it good your less likely to slip of the total 100% total food replacement. We're all on a journey.

Hi Peeps,

I started "The Programme" this morning.

I had a Strawberry shake at 9.30am - but i think i mixed it wrong because it was lumpy. I'am due my next shake at 2pmish and wanted to ask the best advise for making the shakes at work or out (without a blender).

My stomach will not stop grumbling though lol. Already drank over a pint of water so far - Will keep me updated on your progress as we seem to have started the same time for the 1st time :)

Hi Cowslovemilk

Welcome! I use a shaker I bought from my pharmacist to blend my drinks. It cost I think around £8 and there are no lumps when I use it. It's great and you don't need to plug it in so its great for on the move. I only take chocolate its the only one I like. I find it tastes better if the water is chilled in the fridge before adding the shake. Hope that helps.

Thats great thank you, Ive just been told about a little blender you use for coffee or baileys or something like that - will investigate (not a coffee drinker) which is a real bummer as you can mix coffee with everything :confused:

Would you say to add the water to the powder little by little or the other way round? Can you tell i forgot my bag to tell me how to mix the shakes lol. I have a little dull headache at the mo, but onwards and upwards

Hi Cowslovemilk

Keep at it the headache will resolve after day 4 you will be flying.
I normally add the water first then the shake in one go into my shaker.

Yeah I'd love a little battery powered whisk that would make my life! You can definitely get them for froth milk for cappuccino's, when I locate them I'll let you know!!!

Just bid on one for £1.50 on Ebay!

weight.png

Hey peeps,

look what i found,
Battery Whisk Mixer - Coffee Creations, Coffee Beans, Filter Coffee, Monin Syrups, Loose Leaf Tea, UK

click the link. I put in coffee whisk and it came up with ones on ebay and this. Top banana.

Going for the second shake now - chocolate! :)

You poor thing hope you got through it ok. I had rowing training its hard and it takes up lots of time so its a good distraction. Have you got any hobbies Will?

exiguous,

glad you have something to keep you distracted :D.

unfortunately for me, my studies and hobbies all revolve around computer, bit of a computer geek here lol.

other then the 30 - 60 mins swimming i try to do every morning thats about it. oh and the dog lol.

i thought everyone had stopped talking to me cause of no responce for a long time lol :cry:

Will

Back