Day One

Cowslovemilk

Good luck for this morning Will. Haope everyone had a fab weekend. Glad you enjoyed the wedding Siobhi (even without breaking) thats is committed. Friday evening was weird wasnt my TOTM but my body decided it was hmmmm (and on the pill??). I had a sneeky weigh in on Sat morning guess what.................. it showed i had lost 1/2 a pound (devastated) thats all i can say, and the worst is i havnt cheated at all :( I have my official weigh at 4:30pm this afternoon, so i'am hoping and praying i've lost something.

Thanks hon, don't panic about TOTM its happened to a few of us, mine was early this month too and my previous one lasted 3 weeks. It seems to be a side effect but maybe you should ask this evening at your appointment. Very best of luck and if it hasn't come off this week it will all come off next week your TOTM can make you hold on to 4 lbs of water.

Love and hugs xx

Thanxs for that Siobhi, appreciate your words of wisdom. Fingers, legs and eyes crossed, lol. :)

CONGRATULATIONS

Good morning everyone,

ok here its is, had my weigh in and i lost....
10.8 lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i am over the moon with that loose.
WOOOHOOO Will's gettin skinny!
Great work Will - worth the headaches? Hope your feeling better this week? :)

WELL DONE FELLA. Really proper chuffed for you, wow I bet your buzzing. Now role on week two even more skinnyness to come. We have just set up a sweep stake at work, whoever guesses the amount of pounds i lose each week (be it none at the moment, according to my scales, but they dont know that he he), wins a celebration chocolate :)

LOVE IT Cowslovemilk!

Cheers me dears, bit of fun makes the day go faster. Everyone at work as betted 5, 7, 6.7 & 4 pounds this week, oooo its exciting, puts my grumpness over the weekend to bed anyway. He He

Well done Will! A fabulous start, and lets roll on into week 2. :patback:

Yeah its gotten pretty bad a few times for me but usually only on Friday nights for some reason its my hardest time. More water and like peppermint tea and distraction are my suggestions... Sorry to hear it though its tough when you get hungry like that, thankfully it happens less as time goes on! Maybe do something nice that you love doing?

Hope you can get through this patch

love and hugs for a great day

Hi guys,

Will i know its hard but you can do it Mr Skinny just see when your wearing size 34 or 36 waist trousers, thinkin & (lookin good!!)

I had my weigh in and i lost.................... 9 pounds. I was well chuffed and rang everyone and put in on facebook lol. I did an hour on the exercise bike yesterday, in celebration as well. But this morning i feel abit down and very tired. Not hungry though :)
Its days like today that i feel like breaking Will but, after the weigh in there is no chance, even if i do feel like crying every 5 minutes, lol. An argument with the boyfriend doesnt help either, but i will be strong!!!

Hugs Cowslovemilk! Sorry to hear your a little down this morning xxwell done on your great loss

YAY YAY YAY

Hey Guys...well done on your weight losses!!!!! Amazing!

I had bads days on Sun and Mon....but back on track today....especially seeing your weight losses! and its not worth breaking cos i feel like cr@p!!!! i like the way LT makes me feel so what my problem lol
Keep going everyone you're all doing amazing! x

Very well done Cowslovemilk! Thats a fabulous start to the weight loss plan! Roll on week 2 and remember to keep busy without straying into food mode territory. x :patback:

Back