Day One

Hey all,

ok the hunger pang's have been the worst ever today all the time all day, it hurts.

i have had a wicked blinding head ache all day, thats why its taken me so long to respond. i think some of this is because i dont seem much, so my body is not getting the rest it need.

i was just round my friend's with his family and kids and the had so much temptation there, but i did not break and im talking all the naughties. i still havent told them what im doing. but i just sat there had my black tea and i just got home.

this is soo hard to do, but i know and i want everyone else to know its soooo worth it.

Will

Maybe you should go to your pharmacy/doctor and ask them. You can take paracetemol for the headache but sounds like your pretty uncomfortable

Thanks fatbusterforver and little flower and all of you. Were all gonna do really well cause like i say to all my friends

(Nike, L'Oreal) Just Do It, Because Your Worth It.

Will i took a super nurofen and i'am in ketosis, so that would be ok. But i dont think you should be getting chronic headaches, as you have said your drinking loads of water. Maybe if you take a nurofen in the morning and at night for a couple of days it hopefully should subside. It might be your body scraming out for sugar/carbs still.

Keep going though your doing really well. This is the second week of the rest of your life :)

Down 2lbs this week but seem to be down considerable inches. Exhaustion today I'm afraid. Boat fell on top of me at training last night - doesn't help and is not an advisable activity!! Love and hugs

exiguous,

awesome!!! 2lbs is still a loose.:D:D:D:D:D

i hope you didnt get to badly hurt from the boat.

how is everyone else doing today?

oh, yesterday must have just ben one of those bad days, my fianceegave me a really nice back rub last night and i selt like a baby and the pains dont seem no way near as bad.

smile everyone

will

awwww thats so nice! Are you feeling better today?

Just very sore, managed the gym this morning but I'm bruised and cut all over.
Any nice plans for the day?

Hope you feel better as the day goes on Siobhi, but lb lose is brilliant, your doing so incredible well. Iam gald your feeling better today Will, back rub is definetly what we all need i think lol. I still feel vacant today. I'am here but cant muster up and energy or enthusiasm (its weird) at least there all supportive at work and allow me to have these days. As they know what I'am usually like little miss smiley. :)

I still feel vacant today. I'am here but cant muster up and energy or enthusiasm (its weird) at least there all supportive at work and allow me to have these days. As they know what I'am usually like little miss smiley. :)

Ha that's exactly how I feel too - VACANT! :rolleyes:

Hey,

Breaking and Losing.......... good for you. I know you probably felt bad after but hey, who cares your back on the path and probably more determined now than ever. Well done and keeping smiling

Thanks Cowslovemilk

I don't know why but its made me even more determined to get to my goal at the end of september. I haven't been exercising have you? Do you think you would lose more weight by exercising?

well done you, I didn't break and lost 2!

Maybe Siobhi its because it's early days.

Looking at peoples losses they sort of slow down the more they are on the diet. I should really start exercising need to buy trainers, excuses, excuses!
I looked at the scales today and yesterday and they haven't moved. It was more motivating when they went down everyday. I suppose I just need patience?

To be honest I actually feel heavier today I think its "dead muscle weight" a guy I train with warned me ages ago to not worry about weigh ins after rowing training the night before because muscles in recovery have a "dead weight" that releases after a day or two.... inches are definitely shifting with the exercise though plus its a really good habit to be in for when you do start to eat food again. Patience and take it with a pinch of salt, this experience is not to be an added weight on your shoulders but an enjoyable process of self awareness and enlightenment

Well done on your 2lbs weight loss Siobhi. You are truly an inspiration to us all. :patback:

Hiya all

I started with my first shake this morning, reading through your posts in particular has spurred me on and today I'm quite excited! Not looking forward to the headachy bit though that seems to 'get' people in the first few weeks. I'm only at work today and then off for a week, I thought I might need to be away from people for a few days in case I get a bit miserable!

I'm out to lose 2 stone before the 2nd October as this is my 40th birthday celebrations in Magaluf with 10 of us going - This is so gonna keep me on track!!!

Good luck to all of you. x

Hey ya DevonBB, thanks for joining our thread. Very best of luck with the program. You'll definitely loose the 2 stone in 10 weeks if you keep at it. You seem to be aware of the first week issues so I won't scare you because the pro's far outweigh the con's on this one! I hope you really enjoy the experience.

Love and hugs

Good luck and stick with it, we are here if you need us.

ok has anyone got to the point were they cant stomach the shakes anymore, i have been drinking 2 mens a day and now i have to force myself to drink them.

i am going to swap to chicken soup and 2 nut flap jakes, would any one mind telling me what they think of the peanut flapjakes please

thank you

Will

The flapjacks were ok at the start but I can't take the smell of them now. Try the other recipes with the shakes they really make it easier honestly.

PS. some people break them up into smaller portions and have them through the day

Hi DevonBB welcome to enlightenment and the path to eternal slimness lol. Keep at and as as you can see from all of us, there are good and bad days.

Hey 2 sizes, i only started exercising this week, but so far done Mon - 1 hour on the exercise bike, Tues really couldn't be bothered and not with it at all, Wed long long walk, Thurs going to do an hour on the bike again and then i've got a visit to the inlaws arrggghh. So will see about the exercise, but it will definetly help to tone up. As you are losing the weight the skin needs time to expand back and exercise helps (in simple terms).

Cant believe your still using the chicken soup i gave up on that the 1st time i tried i am going to try the recipe Siobhi sent me but thats when i can muster up the smell again - nasty!!

Oh and i completely forgot to have my shake today this morning ha ha. I feel happy today but so forgetful. Forgot my shake , forgot my work keys, forgot a meeting i had to go to. Oh well everyone knows I'am having a scatty week. Or is it age lol (Only kiddin). Also got hunger pangs galore at the moment.

Will are your headaches subsiding at all, ive not had any apart from the 2nd day?

Back