Attack Day one!

PinkPrincessKate

Im on day one of Attack!

ARGH i will attack this fat :p

So i didnt eat breakfast as i can never stomach anything when i get up, so i had an early lunch.

Coffee (decaff)

Bacon (no fat) scrambled eggs (skimmed milk) Vanilla Light yoghurt.

Going to get some water down me soon and cook steak for tea.

Oats im going to have this evening when i always get hungry.

Yeah i mean oat bran sorry!

Im having a blonde day today lol lots on my mind.

I will cut bacon out! ooops only thing i had defrosted was a spare of the minute thing starting today! glad i have you lot on here :D

Just had some steak, wasnt bad to be honest i dont normally eat it, but would eat it again, was going to have a quorn burger with it but urgh it was minging haha so dogs are having that when it cools down.

Think ill have some tuna mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D day one going well so far, going to take some tuna with me tomorrow

Well done on day one!! I am on cruise now and had good loss in week one which has
Proven to me this works and it's so worth it!!

I am so impressed with dukan, love having no hunger but most if all being in control I know this won't last but whilst in does I'm so happy!!

Post any questions people on here have been amazing xxxx

Ive enjoyed day one :) feels good that i am putting good stuff in my body :D

I am one day closer to being pregnant :p thats how i see it :D

I am reading a very long! must be thousands of posts on overweight and pregnancy, so i am getting an in site in to it and i really want to loose the weight before i get pregnant, some of the abuse you get off dr's is unreal!

I would try and stay clear of quorn if you can. It's fine on occasion but it's more of a tolerated item. There are significantly more carbs with quorn than in meat and fish, and you're aiming for as pure protein as you can.

Quorn is minging lol i will keep away from it, just because it tastes sooooooo bad lol

End of day one, feeling really positive! need to work on my water intake as i have had non today :( i dont normally drink it, so will stock up on bottled water as i hate Yorkshire tap water

Well done on a good first day PK... and I'm delighted you got on well with the galette too!

Well i weighed 20 stone 11.75lbs yesterday and this morning i weigh 20 stone 6.75 lbs, my god i kept weeing yesterday so must have lost a lot of water haha

Thanks :) i dont know how i lost it :S maybe when i weighed myself with my clothes on they weighed a lot haha i weighed with my pj's on this morning but i am liking which way the scales are going :D day 2 nearly over and i survived going to OH mum and dads house, only ate tuna! and a LOT of coffee (decaf with skimmed milk) going to be there tomorrow and day after! typical haha but im eating only chicken for dinner tomorrow while everyone else eats a sunday dinner!

Told MIL i am cutting back not "dieting" and she has told me she wants another grandchild, so she is respecting it lol

Thanks :) i dont know how i lost it :S maybe when i weighed myself with my clothes on they weighed a lot haha i weighed with my pj's on this morning but i am liking which way the scales are going :D day 2 nearly over and i survived going to OH mum and dads house, only ate tuna! and a LOT of coffee (decaf with skimmed milk) going to be there tomorrow and day after! typical haha but im eating only chicken for dinner tomorrow while everyone else eats a sunday dinner!

Told MIL i am cutting back not "dieting" and she has told me she wants another grandchild, so she is respecting it lol

Aw, it's really good that she's going to support you in this. I'm so glad for you as it will make things far easier.

Well done on loss so far. Xx

Back