Day one!

Hope you are feeling better in the morning and the early night did the trick. Keep strong.....

Hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling better this morning. Day 4 for me and the first day of doing this whilst having to go to work - I commute into London i hour each way - lets just hope I don't fall asleep on the train on the way home and end up in Edinburgh!
Good luck for day 3 Jayde - hopefully the headache will have cleared overnight!

Day 3

Morning all!

Well I made it to day 3! In bed last night I felt so bad I was saying to myself "just eat" but have got up this morning and had a sneaky peak on the scales and looks like I have lost 4lbs in 2 days so it has motivated me to stay on track! Having my shake and off too work, still have a headache but hopefully will feel better soon x

Morning - stay with it. Your doing great, and just keep in mind how fabulous you will feel when you have your first weeks weigh in! Take a couple of paracetomol for your headache and get drinking plenty of water.

Well done for getting past day 2! You had the same loss as me on my sneaky weigh in on day 3! It is motivational to see the scales go down - at least it doesn't seem like it is all for nothing! Here's to our week 1 official weigh in next weekend - looking like it will be a good one for us both!

hi all am really excited about my first weigh in, am on day four today im struggling with hunger pains but i just keep drinking water, any body got any tips xx

Back