day one

myra01

hi all,i am starting lipotrim tomorrow all ur fantastic success stories have made up my mind.am fed up of feeling down.roll on tomorrow:wave_cry:

Am starting tomorrow too. I have done this before and know it works.. good luck and I will keep an eye out for your posts ..

hi and welcome. All the best with the diet :)

YAY.... DAY 4...... DONT FEEL HUNGRY!! YOU WERE ALL RIGHT!
I feel great role on the weigh in on friday.

Good luck everyone today, hopeyou all have a good one! good luck for the people that have started today!

x Pudding Geoff

Last edited:
Good luck with your weigh in the first week is always the highest loss and will really spur you on for the second week...the hunger pains only reduce it's just the cravings you've got to ignore now. All the best xxx

Yep good luck!

Myckala said:
Good luck with your weigh in the first week is always the highest loss and will really spur you on for the second week...the hunger pains only reduce it's just the cravings you've got to ignore now. All the best xxx

Gosh you had a good 3rd week... X

hi all,i am starting lipotrim tomorrow all ur fantastic success stories have made up my mind.am fed up of feeling down.roll on tomorrow:wave_cry:

Hiya Myra and welcome. You won't regret starting cos if you stick with it, this diet can change your life. It sounds like you're in the right mindset to succeed so I hope the first week goes well for you, hun. xx

Good luck with your weight loss xx

Well done so far, and good lucky! I just started today. :)

good lucky? Luck! good luck, was what I was aiming for. lol s:

ON day four dont feel great still have slight headaches and funny taste in my mouth ,must have brushed my teeth twenty times already today and its only eleven o clock

ON day four dont feel great still have slight headaches and funny taste in my mouth ,must have brushed my teeth twenty times already today and its only eleven o clock

Sounds like ketosis may have got you now Myra, so hopefully it should be easier.. The breath is a killer though!! lol

Good luck x

Back