Day One

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by TURKISHDREAMS, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

Started the Lipotrim programme today and i have to say i have found it quite easy up until now. I was ok in work and drank 2 litres of water throughout the day so far. Peppermint tea helped me with my hunger pangs throughout the day. I had a strawberry shake for my breakfast and a chocolate one for my dinner. Had the soup for my tea. I have to say i wasn't keen it had like a greasy taste to it i think? Whats the best way of an evening to get through it. I hope that the visits to the loo will subside too! Thanks x:D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi TURKISHDREAMS welcome to the forum :) Sounds like you've done great today! I must admit I'm not a fan of the soup at all as I just really didn't like the taste! I currently live on on the chocolate shakes which i really don't mind :) trust me the loo trips will slow down - getting all the water in is a good plan though as it will help with everything :)

Hope you have a fantstic day tomorrow and i look forward to reading your diary :)

Tc X
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.