Day One

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Day one today (after 2 years off lol) and so far so good. Kept myself very busy, did Tesco food shop for my daughter, took down Christmas decorations, cleaned the house then rearranged my daughters bedroom ha. And I also through out all the nice Christmas food and put the leftover chocs in my daughters bedroom :D

Hows everybody else getting on?

I was planning on going to the gym tomorrow to do 30 mins on the bike then a nice swim but will wait and see how I feel in the morning !

Well done!! I'm back on day 1 too as caved after 7pm last night grrr

I've had 2 packs today & drank nearly 3ltrs of water.

My tummy is making very gurgly noises like its about to fall out!! Anyone else get that when starting on packs again?

Good luck Paige's mum, xx

Hi Jen,

Well done on getting stuck in again today :)

I seem to have a bit of *wind* to put it politely lol. Only had 2 soups but going to have another one before bed after I've finished the ironing. Bet i sleep like the dead ha. Not looking forward to the headaches and bad breath, or not being able to drink, although that's a good think judging by the amount i've poured down my neck over the past 2 months !

Hey Paige's mum, how are you getting on? I've been good all day, that's me in it now, im in the zone xxx

Helloooooooooo :) I'm feeling great! Day 3 and no problems, slept like the dead last night which was nice as night before I just couldn't get to sleep and when i did i kept waking up. Bought some ketostix today and i'm in ketosis whoop. Can't wait to get weight on Saturday as that will be my official day from now on.

Great to be in the zone eh. Just think of all the nice clothes we'll be able to wear in the summer! Well done on getting through another day, it can only get easier (i hope lol) xx

Well done on doing great so far lovely:) won't be long until you can have lots of new nice clothes in the wardrobe, and before you know it the little frog on your ticker will be all the way to the other side=Dxxxxx

Well done on doing great so far lovely:) won't be long until you can have lots of new nice clothes in the wardrobe, and before you know it the little frog on your ticker will be all the way to the other side=Dxxxxx

Thanks Emzy. How are you getting on? x

Any time lovely:) i don't start till Saturday, but really keen to get on it, i've cute back lots this week on carbs and high sugar/fat foods and stopped the diet coke and changed it too water, so hopefully i'll find it a bit easier when i start:) It's totally people like you on this forum that i think is going to get me through LL and onto a happy healthy road=D xxxxxx

That's fab well done x

I'm sure that'll make a massive difference and you'll be ready and raring to go! My first weigh-in is Saturday so be great to stay in touch and keep eachother motivated x

That would actually be amazing, thank you=D! eee first weigh in on Saturday will be exciting! I bet you'll have done amazingly aswell, can't wait to hear all about it=Dxxxx

Yeah, I have the carb headache on day two and, being of a certain age ;) , I'm quite looking forward to some cooler nights in bed! :D

When do you reach ketosis? I'm only on day 2 but had a headache most of the day. Got my first official class/weigh in tonight so looking forward to seeing what this next week brings weight wise.

Back