Total Solution Day one

honeypop

Gold Member
Of a serious restart. Been off for around three weeks now. Ts all the way!!

Yea... Down drain fml

Good luck Hun. I am on day 4 of my ts restart and I am more determined than I have ever been to stick to it. It's about being in the right mindset but this forum is a fab support group. Good luck x

Honeypop come on t'****, get your head together, keep that fridge closed and get ironing!

Iron your way through every craving, every whimsical food idea and say to yourself, 'I want to iron smaller clothes!!!'

Drink the h20 of a fish like a fish, keep those exante products handy and get sliming!! X

3 lost : 64 to goal

Ano I need to wise up. During day is fine. I have my two shakes! But then night comes and the boyfriend gets home from work and makes food. Ugh there is so much going on in march. I was meant to be off this diet but vday ruined everything.

Birthday this weekend which I've cancelled. My daughter first birthday next week and st Patrick's day which me sbd my best friend have planned for ages since I missed last year in labour and we have bought outfits and I feel like I can't let get down. Ugh I'm just gonn have to do this.

Back