Day one!!!

Kezmetics70

Well my packs arrived...one damaged in box but emailed them & they are sending one out to me so all good :)
Just had my first vanilla shake.....yummy!!
Feeling really happy & positive & like it's a new start!! Does that sound weird?? :confused:

A very long way to go I know but onwards & definitely downwards!!!!

Still looking for a diet "buddy" if anyone's interested??! Lol

Kxx

WoooHooo was beginning to think I was stranded on this island on my own ;)

Great to know that the support is right here...am hooked already to this forum!!

K xx

Kezmetics70 said:
Well my packs arrived...one damaged in box but emailed them & they are sending one out to me so all good :)
Feeling really happy & positive & like it's a new start!! Does that sound weird?? :confused:

Kxx

Good luck, am on day 4 and trying to stay strong.

When in doubt - drink water, and then some more - then think about whatever it is that's bothering you - its usually you need water.

GSQ

Kezmetics70 said:

Kxx

Hey how is day one? Hope it's gone well for u ? X

Well survived day one unscathed, did get a banging headache at about 4pm, which I still have today but I know this will go hopefully after tomorrow ( had this when I did LL), keep drinking the water!!!!
Day off again today so can just relax, bit worried about tomorrow & Sunday as I have long days on the ward to get through (12.5hrs)!! But water bottles in fridge & ready to go!!!
Thought the vanilla shake was yummy, veg soup was good, nutty bar was ok, choccy shape this morning was passable!!!

Here's to us all :)

K xx

Hey Kez, Hope all went well over the weekend? I've started Day 1 today and so far so good! Good Luck to us all!

Back