Day One

So it's day one back on packs.... so far so good! I had my first pack at 11.45am then became SOOOO hungry around 2.30 I had to have my second...

I have drunk loads of water and several black coffees so have been up and down the 3 flights of stairs to the loo at my work place (trying to think of the extra calories the stairs will burn)

Going to be at work til around 5 ish then home for more water and my final pack!

Hi Ruby. Good start. Hope you've kept it up.

Oh my god don't I was dreaming about a certain fast food place last night - grrrrrrrrrr

Good luck on day 2!

Dxx

Good luck with day 2 Ruby - hit it hard!

Thanks Everyone.... I'm trying not to tell too many people as I put on weight after Lighter Life and I just kinda want to get in the swing of things. Today is hard as I have my friend working in my office so I've only had 1 pack and she keeps going on about food! ARGHHH plus everyone seems to be eating really smelly food nightmare!! More water for me!

Well we are here for you!

They are passing loads of sweets & cakes around our place & I am like GO AWAYYYYYYYY!!

Dxxx

Ahhhh noones really eating in the actual office but we are just by the staff room and it smells like someone is cooking a roast dinner!! I'm pretty sure my senses are on high alert today ;)

They will be but it will go away soon.

I swear for the last 2 days I was dying to just eat everything & I just waited it out cos I knew it would pass.

I am so glad I did cos I would have been so mad at myself.

Its hard to stay focused 100% but I am gonna aim for it anyway which can only help eh!

D xxx

Good effort Ruby and the best of luck for the rest of the week :)

Keep up the good work - I know how you feel and its a case of dealing with one day at a time or even half a day at a time if necessary. The support from this site is amazing as we are all in the same boat and know exactly how everyone is feeliing and coping. Good work. xx

Doing ok thanks!! Drinking loads of water which appears to be keeping me full (ish) friend keeps asking me to go out for dinner tonight and have had to decline more than once!! Not feeling too bad it's day 3 now so must be in ketosis soon! Hows your day Dolly Rocker? xx

Doing ok thanks!! Drinking loads of water which appears to be keeping me full (ish) friend keeps asking me to go out for dinner tonight and have had to decline more than once!! Not feeling too bad it's day 3 now so must be in ketosis soon! Hows your day Dolly Rocker? xx

Yeah not bad hon.

Busy in work today but then thats me done till Tuesday - yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am so looking forward to a wee lie in tomorrow.

Diet is going good. My weight hadnt budged for a few days but I switched yesterday to having my meal at lunch time rather than dinner time & I have lost another 1lb.

Need to stop jumpin on the scales every day its so bad!

Dxxx

I'm exactly the same I'm on them everytime I go in the bathroom! :eek: Well done on getting another pound off!! I have a fun evening of leaning planned, anything to keep me busy... i am even considering doing the ironing haha xxx

Thats me heading home now.

Had to nip into tesco cos with my shake at night I have 2 boiled eggs but we have ran out.

Oh my god its so hard bypassing all that yummy baking they have in there but I did it.

Left with only 6 wee happy eggs!!

Home now to chill out.

D xxx

Back