• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one

Best of luck :)

rolo

Well so far so good but I know the first day isn't the worst. I've had 1 shake, 4 litres of water and 3 coffee's so far. Really hoping I feel ok tomorrow because I'll be on my feet all day at work.

Roz

Emmie Lou

S: 21st8lb C: 21st4lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.32%)
Hey well done on day 1 so far, im also on day 1, managed 1 shake and 2 bottles of water so far!

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
Well done on a great start!

rolo

Well I've just had my 2nd pack and a bit more water but am feeling really tired and light headed. Surely this can't be happening already? I have to go to the meeting soon and I know it's just going to drag on and on. I'm saving my last pack for when I get back and then it will be straight to bed for me!

Roz x

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
S: 12st3lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st11lb(22.81%)
Hi Rolo! Its my first day too - and I also feel light headed so I know how you feel - I also think and early one will do me good - justr made my little boys dinner, that was hard! Keep going - we can all do this!

Louise

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
S: 12st3lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st11lb(22.81%)
Thats a better idea, McDonalds - but no, I could not stand the smell. He has a variety of picky bits for tea, so I really wanted to pick - BUT I was good, and nothing passed my lips - god cant wait for these first few days to be over!