Day Seven - Disappointed

hello everyone
i got on the scales and i only lost 10 lbs, the last time i was on the CD i lost 14 lbs in my first week, so im a little disappointed, :mad: i no that its still a great weight lose but not as i wanted, and last time my starting weight was 17 stone not 18.1 stones and i have been doing some exercise which i wasnt doing last time so im a little confussed really but they you go clearly my body works in a very odd way.

but never the less i shall so soldier on and see if i lose more weight as i go on, i am fully into the diet, i dont crave food which is good and im well into ketosis so i hopeful im well on the way to hitting my target

hey come on you know 10lbs is a fab loss!!! What other diet could shift that amount of weight in one week??!! The trouble is we are all the same, we want as much weight off each time as poss, and we want it gone don't we, we are very impatient!

Keep going and you know that in a few weeks time that 10lb will have turned into a much bigger loss, the time soon goes by.

lots of luck, you'll get there x

Congratulations on the 10lbs loss, :wow: every time is different its difficult not to compare, but I think that the exercise could be toning you and slowing down the loss, but you could have lost more inches because of it.

You're doing great :)

thank you for the support, i think that you are right i shouldnt compare and last time i only got to day 9 then fell off the wagon so i will get pass that day this time and then i will have no comparasion lol. really i thought that if i did excercise i would lose more weight but if its toning me should i be doing?? i think its more when i go to the gym im out of the danger zone of being at home and wanting to eat food or giving into temptation, so i think its more for my own mind rather than anything lol as im in a good routine now, even at work i have my soups at certain times, and now people dont even offer me biscults or cakes which is nice of them cos that way im not in the danger zone.

how can you be disappointed at 10lb!! id be jumping about! lol!

dont get me wrong Kim i am super happy, i just thought that i was going to lose 14lbs.

dont get me wrong Kim i am super happy, i just thought that i was going to lose 14lbs.

:hug99:
aww well even if you lose 3.5lb a week, thats still one stone a month :D

Well done on the loss,i only lost 7lb my 1st week and like you was disappointed too.I came on here and saw everyone else`s loss and expected mine to be the same,but hey as i say thats the average weight of a new born baby,lol!!!Put it this way carry around 5 bags of sugar and see how long you want to lug them around with you,because they are the same weight as what you lost.I to go to the gym and i`ve lost 19.5 inches so far,and the inches are important too,
keep up the great work,
ELAINE

I can remember being thrilled with a 3 lb 1st week loss on weight watchers a few years ago but that was before I had even heard of cambridge diet. So 10 lb is absolutely brilliant - pat yourself on the back - well done you!!!!!

Back