day six and i'm feeling crap!

yo-yo-jo

since doing LT i've been woken up in the morning with bad cramp in my legs does anyone else get this?
Also my lips have become really dry and cracked and the roof of my mouth is swollen and really sore- allergic reaction perhaps.
i am so hungry i could put an all you can eat chinese out of business. i am looking forward to tomorrow for my first weigh in but i can't help but think it maybe my last.
i want to be 10 stone more than anything but i don't know if this is worth it.
My MIL has told me all weekend that she hates to see me on this diet not eating an i'm starting to believe her.

Can't wait til tomorrow

Jo x

MIL?

Its your choice at the end of the day chick, if you really want to lose weight and think you can stick to another diet like weight watchers then go for it!

This diet is for some people and not for others. Only you can make that decision xxx

Hang in there hun! It will be worth it when u step on the scales tomorrow. I had pins and needles in my legs quiet a bit and was told it's a lack of sodium. Dry lips, yep I had them too. But the swollen mouth don't know about. I'd tell your pharmacist tomorrow or ring lipotrim and speak to one of their doctors.

Irish Hobo xx

P.S. Stay away from the Chinese!!! x :)

hang on in there... come tomorrow you'll be glad you stuck with it when the lbs have melted away.

once the weigh ins are in you will stay determined and be very happy

HI, YO YO, Let us kno how weigh in goes and what chemist sayes, bet u will be feeling so much better, it is a tough diet and does take will power, but doesn't any diet? thats only my opinion but i think ww or any of them take will power not to eat over your points, to motivate yourself to get up and go for a walk and do excersise etc, the fantastic thing (i feel) about lipotrim is it happens so quick so you stay motivated ;) thats only my opinion, but i had my second weigh today lost 7lb thats 16lbs in 2 weeks still have 31 to go but at least it not 47 ! thrilled, ;)

good luck with weigh in bet u will be thrilled :)

Hi Yo-yo-jo

I know how your feeling witht he cramps hun, in my first 2 weeks it felt like my right leg was dead, but it hasnt come back since then, so hopefully it will go soon for you too. This program is worth it hun, and I try not to say its a diet because to me the diet word instantly makes you think your depriving yourself and want to eat - I call it my 'life changing lipotrim program' because it does help with positive thinking!

As for the MIL, I may sound harsh here- but do not listen to her, I would be asking for a little support! You are your own person and only you hold the key to success in your life, so if you feel this is for you carry on with gusto, and if you arent feeling it then perhaps switch to soemthing else but NOT without giving this a good shot first. After the first week many people report feeling much better and that the program gets easier!

Good luck hun
x

You have to really want to do Lipotrim to stay on it. You have to really want to do it for YOU.

Dry lips? Get vaseline - nothing perfumed, nothing fancy, just 99p vaseline :) Plus, keeping up with your water intake should help keep you hydrated generally :)

If you want to stop because you feel miserable all the time and hate how doing LT makes you feel or behave then fine, stop but don't do it cos someone (anyone, MIL, husband, best friend) goes on about it cos *they* don't feel comfortable.

This is your weight to lose. It's your goals to achieve. It's YOUR happiness - you can get to 10stone on LT. You really can, but do it for you.

If you feel like waivering or you're lacking confidence or conviction in the diet then, come here - take strength from forum members who are on the very same journey that you are. It really does work!

Besides - definitely do NOT give up until you've weighed in - I bet you'll be glad when you hop on those scales...

Go on! You can do this, but you have to do it for you and you have to want to do it. The naysayers will come round when they see how much happienss and confidence you get from doing LT.

good luck with your decision
Elle.

HI yo yo jo i had that feeling yesterday felt so crap really thought i cant do this but i made it through yesterday and woke up feeling better today i get weighed tomorrow too and i am hoping for good weight loss i keep thinking i could do this on a food diet but truly know that as soon as i start eating i will start cheating like i have done in the past break it all down just one week at a time i hope you get good results tomorrow and that we can both get through to the next weigh in good luck x

Hi yo yo jo...i kinda had the same thing...only my legs were a little bit swollen and tender to touch for the first few days...but it will pass.

Hang on in there...it'll be worth it!!

Back