Day three and MAJOR headache

auntyspan

Hi all

I lost 4 stone a couple of years back on Lighter Life Total. I've put a stone back on so am doing LLL.

I'm on day three and the hunger isn't too bad but OMG i have the worst headache in the world! I don't remember the headache from the first time around - I'm drinking water (well sipping) all the time and going to the toilet every 10 minutes, so I'm pretty sure it's not dehydration.... is this normal, and when does it stop?

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi I had really bad headache at the beginning it's just you going into ketosis should be gone in a day or two keep drinking the water it will help.good luck.x

Hi there, I'm on day 4 and had an awful headache yesterday and feel weak & dizzy today I just wondered how long it took for you to feel back to normal? :)))

My major headache was on day 2......it's usually just 1 day it lasts I think x

auntyspan said:
Hi all

I lost 4 stone a couple of years back on Lighter Life Total. I've put a stone back on so am doing LLL.

I'm on day three and the hunger isn't too bad but OMG i have the worst headache in the world! I don't remember the headache from the first time around - I'm drinking water (well sipping) all the time and going to the toilet every 10 minutes, so I'm pretty sure it's not dehydration.... is this normal, and when does it stop?

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi , I'm on the lipotrim ( same kind of diet ) and my headache was really bad on day 4 , I had it for 4 days but day 4 was the worst :( day 5 was good only had 2 paracetamol , and today is day 6 and I'm feeling ok so far ! They will get better stick with it x

The day 3or 4 headache. What a rotten day that is. It gets better but that isn't much consolation now is it? Thinking of you and sending granny hugs

Grannyweatherwax said:
The day 3or 4 headache. What a rotten day that is. It gets better but that isn't much consolation now is it? Thinking of you and sending granny hugs

Thank you granny :) day 4 was terrible I was taken paracetamol every 4 hours , I dont need any 2day , iv spent most of my days at home so I could just chill out , back to the land of living tomorrow when I go back to work , good luck xx

Back