Day three in the big Lipotrim House!!!!!!

pete10141748;1193577 Most people do say that libido dips while on a VLCD. Can't say I've personally had a chance to find out yet......[/quote said:
I would have thought it would have been the direct opposite?

awww, is there any way that ya can weigh yourself each week until ya get weighed though?

ah yeah i work in a medical clinic so there are scales that are pretty accurate but im not gonna count on them until i get an official weight from the pharmacy!!!!

gonna hit the sack and see how day 4 goes!!!!

Happy LT'ing!!!:D

ah ok, ya have a point!!

Ok have a nice night and take it easy on poor Mark, his libdo may not be as good as yours but I am sure he will let me know tomorrow, take care

Pete10141748 said:
Most people do say that libido dips while on a VLCD.
Can't say I've personally had a chance to find out yet......

miss_unknown said:
I would have thought it would have been the direct opposite?

well you would think that based on the more energy/better feeling/more confidence etc. that losing the weight brings, but it's a strange thing.

I remember reading a few different threads back when I first joined that were full of people on VLCD's saying that their libido dropped while they were doing it.

No explanation for that one (maybe it's psycological? the breath issue, tiredness at the end of the day, head not keeping up with the weightloss and being unsure of what you look like.... who knows?)

So its day 3, and it hasn't been to bad...are you sitting comfortably, then i'll begin!

So woke up this morning and sat down to a coffee and a fag. Started feeling a bit weak, but had my chocolate shake and got ready for work, and was feeling ok.

I went to work and was feeling on top of the world. Work was going good and there was good craic in the office. I forgot my water bottle so went to the shop and bought a 2lt bottle of water. At 1pm i'd finished it off.

I went home for lunch and had another litre of water and done some washing.

Back to work and sipped over another two litres of water, but got a phone call from my chemist to check my progress, so thought i better check the water consumption, she didn't know but said she'd phone lipotrim and the offical line was 2-3 litres! oops i'd have 5 litres!! oh well! She also told me that i can have the listerine washwash, excluding the citrus variety.

All was well until i got home. I was on such a downer, felt so miserable and tired and hungry, actually nearly had a cry but john cheered me up and I watched harry hill's tv burb and phoned my friend for a chin wag, it all helped and feeling a lot better now.

Gonna go for a shower and snuggle up with john and watch a film.

Dunno if i'm in ketosis yet, wish it would hurry up!!!

P.S. John has done really well today and is in great form, thank god for him or i'd be under a bus!!!

Peace out guys!!!

Mark xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on getting through day 3, keep up the good work Mark. Remember I am always 1 day behind you, so I look to you for inspiration.

Hope you have a good day today.

wow guys I love the way threads get longer and longer when we talk about getting jiggy with it lmao.

Glad to see so many people are here on the site lol.

Wtg Mark and congrats to John for supporting you so well (literally :D )

Hiya Mark, you'll be fine, stick with it and you'll have completed your first week before you know it. I recently started back on LT and it was really hard the first week, but I've had my first weigh in, set myself some goals and feel more set for the future. Keep the future in sight, the goals realistic and you'll do fab!!
Well done on the water though, I need a kick up the kaboosie to make sure I drink more, because I'm slacking lol.
xxxxxxxxx

Lipotrim in Belfast

Hi Bubblebutt,

You can get Lipotrim in the following chemists in Belfast:

McGettigan's Chemist
Unit 2 Blackstaff Stop
111/129 Springfield Road
Belfast
Antrim
BT12 7AD

Tel: 028 9032 0796

Lowrys Chemist
Unit 5 Antrim Rd Plaza
471 Antrim Rd
Belfast
Antrim
BT15 3BP

Tel: 028 9037 0922

Lowry's Chemist
61 Mount Eagles Square
Dunmurry
Belfast
Co, Antrim
BT17 0GY

Tel: 028 9060 1500

Four Winds Pharmacy
71 Newton Park
Belfast
Antrim
BT8 6FQ

Tel: 028 907 017 39

McGregor Chemist Ltd
30 Botanic Avenue
Belfast
Co. Antrim, BT7 1JQ

Tel: 028 903 27122

Sandown Pharmacy
390 Upper Newtownards Road
Belfast
Co. Antrim
BT4 3EY

Tel: 028 906 55166

Village Pharmacy
614 Shore Road
Whiteabbey
Co. Antrim
BT37 0SN

Tel : 028 9086 3216

There are also a whole host of other chemists throughout Northern Ireland but they are the Belfast chemists. I use the Sandown Pharmacy as it is just around the corner from where I live. The chemist is a lovely man, so friendly and helpful with lots of time for you. I picked my first week up this afternoon and will begin on Monday.

hey - just to clear up any confusion... Mark and J moved from LT to Cambridge (with me) early January 2009....both have lost the weight (loads of !) they wanted and are now happily maintaining.......not sure where you can get LT in Belfast (see thread below)....but you can get Cambridge diet products from ME !! :p

good luck guys !

Debz xx

Hi Bubblebutt,

You can get Lipotrim in the following chemists in Belfast:

McGettigan's Chemist
Unit 2 Blackstaff Stop
111/129 Springfield Road
Belfast
Antrim
BT12 7AD

Tel: 028 9032 0796

Lowrys Chemist
Unit 5 Antrim Rd Plaza
471 Antrim Rd
Belfast
Antrim
BT15 3BP

Tel: 028 9037 0922

Lowry's Chemist
61 Mount Eagles Square
Dunmurry
Belfast
Co, Antrim
BT17 0GY

Tel: 028 9060 1500

Four Winds Pharmacy
71 Newton Park
Belfast
Antrim
BT8 6FQ

Tel: 028 907 017 39

McGregor Chemist Ltd
30 Botanic Avenue
Belfast
Co. Antrim, BT7 1JQ

Tel: 028 903 27122

Sandown Pharmacy
390 Upper Newtownards Road
Belfast
Co. Antrim
BT4 3EY

Tel: 028 906 55166

Village Pharmacy
614 Shore Road
Whiteabbey
Co. Antrim
BT37 0SN

Tel : 028 9086 3216

There are also a whole host of other chemists throughout Northern Ireland but they are the Belfast chemists. I use the Sandown Pharmacy as it is just around the corner from where I live. The chemist is a lovely man, so friendly and helpful with lots of time for you. I picked my first week up this afternoon and will begin on Monday.

Last edited:
Back