DAY THREE... STILL HAVE HEADACHE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misswinkytinky, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. misswinkytinky

misswinkytinky Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    When will this headache go... i feel like poo...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Keep drinking the water, you should be over the worst today and start to feel more energetic !!! hang in there hun. x

4. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww, it will go. Mine went on day four and it was a really dull nasty one. Chin up, not long before ketosis kicks in.
    I'm fine now, no headache, no desire to eat, no indigestion, not tired, sleep ok, absolutely fantastic..... and so will you be in a couple of days xxx
    Lynne x

5. misswinkytinky

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks i do hope so... i dont normally suffer from headaches but this is a dinger lol

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

You can take paracetamol for it and try and rest and drink lots of water, hopefully tomorrow you will wake without it and be in Ketosis.

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Day 3 is always worst for me - I am on day 1 today and can't wait to get day 3 over with - bring on the weekend when I should be feeling great!!

Hope your headache goes and you start feeling brilliant very soon! x

8. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I feel horrendous today! I'm also on day three!! Hopefully this is the peak & I'll start to feel better after today. My mum is on LL & she was exactly the same......

I won't be beaten by the F word though!

9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    day 3 is awful but you should feel better in the morning.xx

10. misswinkytinky

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks all... i was tempted to cave and and have a chinise// cos i feel that bad .. but after reading your posts... i will keep going.. i only hope 2moro i feel better

11. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm just trying to do this diet hour by hour & it seems to be working..... My ds is eating something at the minute (I'll spare you the details) & I want it!!

I WON'T cave though, I'm determined this time..... We'll be out the other side in no time & so glad that we rode it out!

12. misswinkytinky

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks zobo... i,m thinking ahead but i have so much more weight to lose... but i have to stay positive

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.