Day Three

Maka

A New Woman
With just about half-an-hour away from Day Four, I'm ready to hit the sack. I was very thirsty today and had five litres of water because every time I felt a headache coming on, I drank some more. My mouth has that papery feeling (ketosis???) and my sons' bedroom hasn't been neater and cleaner for months...lol!!! I am not a big fan of dairy and the word "shakes" implies dairy to me. So I wasn't really surprised that I'm not waxing lyrical about the banana or chocolate shakes that I tried out today. Also, I did not find the shakes as filling as the soups - maybe there is something comforting about a nice bowl of hot soup when you're living on so little.
I'll try out the strawberry tomorrow afternoon, especially if it's a hot day, with some crushed ice. I might even use a little to make a lolly, when my boys make theirs.
Roll on Day Four!

Hi Maka

Well done. Sounds like you are doing very well. I get a lovely feeling from your post :)

Good luck with day 4. The crushed ice idea sounds great!

Hi - keep going through this first stage - I know we all say it but - it does get easier.
Since getting through my first 8 days I haven't had a headache since and I have loads of energy. To be honest I've not felt this well in ages.
Good Luck - and fingers crossed for your first weigh in.
xx

Back