Day Three :-(

Well its day three and its 100% so far BUT I'm home from work a bit earlier tonight so a few more hours of temptation LOL. Todays been hard again on the hunger front but loads of water have seen me through so far. I thought I was going to break yesterday and although I am very hungry even now (starving in fact) I think I have my head around it.

To take my mind of it tonight I'm taking myself off to the flicks where I will partake in a good film and a large black coffee

Yet again the thought of updating people on my progress todate kept me on the straight and narrow so thanks for that

Every day gets a little closer to my first week weigh in :confused:

Thanks all

Ps My left arm still looks very tasty to me :D

Keep going, you're doing brill :D

Well done, enjoy the cinema and the distraction :)

Trust us, when you ge to your first week's weigh-in and you see how much you have lost, it makes it all worth while and give you the encouragement to keeo going. Well done, I thought the first three days were by far the worst, so hopefully it will be the same for you and ketosis will kick in and you'll start to feel great tomorrow.

So what film you seeing tonight?? I'm ashamed to say I haven't been to the cinema for about, ooooo, three years!????

Brilliant, keep going :D and enjoy the film!

Back