Day two done

How much water?

I didn't lose too much the first day, then increased my water intake to 4ltrs. ( 1 ltr of this is coffee and 50 cl Coke Zero) it then significantly speeded up to 8 lb in a day!

I am a bit weary of drinking any tea with milk in it, it would just be my luck for it to stop me getting the big K and then my life will be hell lol

Ask your CD councellor...they may say its okay...hang in there though...it DOES get easier!!!

Hey martyn, congrats on starting CD, and dont worry it definitely gets easier! I'm on day six now, and the first three days felt like they would never end! But in ketosis now, and amazed at my lack of hunger. The shakes have start tasting better, and my life is no longer completely revolving around this diet! Just keep your mind on the goal, and remember, it's only food!
I've had two parties to cook, serve, and abstain from eating at, just in the past six days! Bad timing or what! And it was Hell not eating, but I've got through it somehow.
I've got 150 ish pounds to lose, bit more then u guys, but I'll definitely be around, love this forum!

So many people just starting yay, must be the month for it! lol. Hopefully we all stay on the wagon together! lol.

BTW, the spicey Tomato Soups = baaaad! Really icky, long live the Chicken and Mushroom!

Hi Martyn, keep drinking the water hun you will be fine, get the 1st week over with and you will be sailing.xx

Good luck.x

Hey all,

Well i started CD (The one with no food!) on monday, and its been alittle icky so far, i am almost always hungry, have to keep mentally kicking myself when i reach out to get some food without thinking about it, constantly pee'ing from all the water and generally feel a bit naff, tell me it gets better soon, i don't think i can do it much longer if it continues like this!

My head is set in stone, i WILL get this weight shifted and be happy, but between the NASTY tasting products and the lack of something solid, its an up hill struggle!

Tell me when the Ketosis kicks in everything gets much better! please!!:cry:

Don't give up Martyn! You will have that first stone off in no time!!! And when ketosis kicks in, it is plain sailing!

Also, you say you don't like the foodpacks but have you tried the tetra brik shakes? I find them much nicer than the ones you have to mix.

Keep up the good work! This diet does work if you want it to. In 10 weeks I have lost over 3st. I had more than you to lose when I started (144lbs!!!) but now I have just under 100lbs to lose. Stick at it and you will be amazed!

Gem x

I didn't lose too much the first day, then increased my water intake to 4ltrs. ( 1 ltr of this is coffee and 50 cl Coke Zero) it then significantly speeded up to 8 lb in a day!

Water is the key. Drinking lots gets your body to let go of all the water it has been storing because you were not drinking enough. That's why the first week's loss is usually larger than the rest. I always have 4.5l a day and I have had great losses all the way through.

Keep glugging! x

hey tyn. thought i would pop in and say hi. you are doing so well!! keep it up. i can only mirror what the others have said. water really really does help. your body will be holding on to loads of the stuff. and even if you feel like you've been peeing for the country you probably need to drink more. try and aim for at least three litres. you aren't eating so need to drink enough to replace the water in the food you once ate and then a bit more.

don't believe your scales. unless they are good quality ones they are probably lying to you. if you are like me they are the naff ones that have 'always' been in the bathroom. i had to get new ones. wait until you see your cdc. then you will get your proper weight loss :)

good luck hon.

abz xx

Have you weighed yourself yet? i started on Wednesday and i see the loss on my scales now!!

Hang in there your not alone.

On Day 5 right now, and i 'think' i am in the big K. I am hardly hungry at all, glugging at the water and i actually feel strangely happy.. Still a bit tired, like i have just got over a cold or flu or something. I hopped on the scales this morning, and it looks like i am down 9lbs i think! so yay :)

Martyn
You are doing so well. You will achieve your first goal no bother and it won't take long to achieve the 2nd one either

Irene xx

Fab fab fab Martyn, well done you! And snap! I've dropped 9lbs in my first 4 days too - great feeling to loose so much so quickly! Am feeling crap today tho, aching muscles, headache, totally knackered - going home to bed and hopefully a wee snooze will help.

wow guys. you are doing brilliantly!! i have been glugging the water too today and feel like i've been weeing constantly!! ha. i know my body gets used to it after a couple of days but arrrgh.

tyn. you are doing fabulously babes. keep it up :D

abz xx

9lbs already - wow! Good for you! When is your weigh in day?? Can't wait to hear your official result :)

Back