Day Two & New to MiniMins

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by mcgee2be, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. mcgee2be

mcgee2be New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm only on day two of Lipotrim TFR and finding it so hard! My fiance recommended I come on a forum for support so that's what I'm after lol. PLease tell me it gets easier. Food is such a social thing for us and I love to cook. I've been doing weightwatchers before this so am used to being allowed what i want in moderation. But now have a wedding dress fitting in 6 weeks and need a boost. Does it really get easier and realistic when will this happen? Apologise for feeling a bit sorry for myself
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Hi there!

You will be feeling better soon, takes a while to get used to it. First couple of days are the worst! It soon becomes second nature and you will see and feel the difference. 6 weeks will pass by quickly and your wedding dress will be fitting like a dream.
    Good luck.
    Emma x
  4. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I think food is a big part of all our lives on her. Hence us being on here ! It gets easier, stay away from scales and give it 100% for your 1st week. From your weigh-in you should then get the boost to push you into week 2. Good luck.
  5. mollbreezer

mollbreezer Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    after day 4 it gets so much easier! and after your first weigh in it just flys by! the first 3-4 days are the hardest, i still cook every day for my other half and visiting children and it never bothers me- unless i make stuffing??? once ketosis kicks in it really does get easier, good luck- in 6 weeks i lost 30lbs! so your wedding dress will be perfect!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.