• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day Two TS - motivation please?

well yesterday was a disaster. :( did well until the flat decided to order in... chinese... i am such an idiot! :cry: well today is the day. i have had my treat now, and i am going to stick at it! i will look good, i will :D does anybody please have any motivational weight loss stories to keep me on track? and when will the hunger stop? :) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just keep trying and give yourself a mini goal in the meantime. I find weekends particularly difficult as I used to celebrate the end of a working week with lots of food and drink but I set myself a mini target - I weigh again on a Friday morning and aim for another pound over the weekend. That has kept me on track for my 'problem days'. Good luck! :)

Week 1 - Going strong

Hello

I can completely relate to how you feel. I am on day 7 and get weighed tomorrow. I have to say the first day was the hardest for me. Past day 3 motivation kicked in and something changed. Still thought about food, a lot. But could watch people eat and felt full and seemed to not care about putting something in my mouth. I could feel the weight coming off and that mattered more. I can see a difference already. The thought of being able to wear what I want and not be in a constant battle of what to eat I fell fantastic. Can't wait for the rest of the weight to come off. All you have to think is I am one day down do not waste that effort. i am stubborn now and will prove to myself that my life does not have to revolve around food!!!!

Good luck and hope you can battle through !!!!!!

Thankyou so much! Your results have been inspiring! I stopped doing it last week, as I had assignments due and i didnt have the will power to not eat whilst studying, but tomorrow I am back on it as I have bought a new dress, and I am determined to look good in it :D xx

Just keep going, don't beat yourself up when you all off the wagon you have to have a life too!! I've been doing this for, well I have just started on my 3rd month supply, I fall off occasionally cos you have to and I have lost almost 3 stone! Stick at it!!

Lynz x