Day two - Withdrawal today

purplekylie22

Not had a can of coke since Lunch time yesterday. Feeling really groggy this morning and my head is pounding, I'm thinking its caffeine withdrawal.
Just got up at 8.30, couldnt face the world at 7.30 so OH got kicked out of bed to deal with kids and get them ready for school. But then people came to clear the garden and they so noisey I had to get up anyway :( Ate my Oat So Simple, 180ml is too much milk need to be a bit thicker next time. But much better than crumpets and a can of coke like yesterdays breakfast. AND, I'm drinking water! URGH, just want to crawl back into bed now :( I'm already wondering when i can eat lunch :cry:

It gets easier hun, The first week is always the hardest, once you get into a routine and find nice things to eat that are within rules and means you dont feel as hungry it will be a lot easier for you.

lol i love coke. I hate all that diet/pepsi max crap . i drank it at first but even now i drink normal coke 'but i will only have half a can once every 2 weeks and then drink water/fruit squash throughout the day and on the other days . its not what u eat its how u eat remember lol x

Last edited:
I'm addicted to diet coke - I never drank the full fat coke before I love the sweetness in the diet version! X

Mmm Tinned tomatoes are my new best friend! Just had a huge bowl of tomatoes, veg and pasta and really really enjoyed it! :D

lol i love coke. I hate all that diet/pepsi max crap . i drank it at first but even now i drink normal coke 'but i will only have half a can and then drink water/fruit squash throughout the day. its not what u eat its how u eat remember lol x

I'm trying really hard to just stop it completely. Its too much temptation to just have a little here or there :(

I'm addicted to diet coke - I never drank the full fat coke before I love the sweetness in the diet version! X

I cant stand the diet version lol far too sweet and bubbly!

u dont have to have it everyday. i have it for a treat half a can once every 2 weeks . just makes it more bearable for me. x

i am with you here. love diet coke. cant stand ordinary coke.

I have the diet and caffeine free coke, the gold one. I cant stand the sugariness of Red Coke, or Pepsi. Plus I cant have Caffeine anyway! lol.

Back