• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DAY YOU GET WEIGHED?

does anyone else feel the day they get weighed stops them from cheating?? i had the day i got weighed moved from a tues to a thurs and i haven't been able to crack it this time round on the restart i keep cheating at the wknd and my excuse is i can make up for it by thurs.. so im gonna ask to go back to the tues night see if it makes a difference.
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Don't really cheat hon as i know i gotta do this, but i can relate to you from previous diets, i used get weighed at WW then binge on total rubbish for the rest of the evening probably consuming more points than i was allowed in a week and wondered why i never lost weight. This why cambridge is good for me because i know remaining in ketosis is critical to the weightloss.

Hope you can break the cycle hon and good luck

xxx

trisha

likes to post
yeah definately for me, the day makes all the difference! I've gone back to Tuesdays too, trouble is last week I'd been sticking to diet 100% for 4 days and sts, and it wasn't even a big binge before and was so fed up I came home and ate chocolate :cry: and now I'm struggling to get back on track :cry:

morning
thanks guys yeah i think i need to change my weigh in day im gonna say tonight

have a fab day xxx

Defo, I get weighed on a Monday so if I am going to go off plan am completely up front with my cdc for a couple of weeks before as there will be no hiding it. Also has definitely stopped me having a sneaky sunday vino that would have been burnt off by a later weigh in. x

i used get weighed at WW then binge on total rubbish for the rest of the evening probably consuming more points than i was allowed in a week and wondered why i never lost weight. This why cambridge is good for me because i know remaining in ketosis is critical to the weightloss.
i agree with all of this - after WW i'd have so much junk and then be gutted the week after at WI!

good luck OP - and don't cheat! once you have a long string of 100% days I find it's much easier to stay on track :)