DAY YOU GET WEIGHED?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbow27, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    does anyone else feel the day they get weighed stops them from cheating?? i had the day i got weighed moved from a tues to a thurs and i haven't been able to crack it this time round on the restart i keep cheating at the wknd and my excuse is i can make up for it by thurs.. so im gonna ask to go back to the tues night see if it makes a difference.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh yeah!!! This is why I have my wi on Sunday!! I tend to get naughty on weekends, so no more now

4. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't really cheat hon as i know i gotta do this, but i can relate to you from previous diets, i used get weighed at WW then binge on total rubbish for the rest of the evening probably consuming more points than i was allowed in a week and wondered why i never lost weight. This why cambridge is good for me because i know remaining in ketosis is critical to the weightloss.

Hope you can break the cycle hon and good luck

xxx

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    yeah definately for me, the day makes all the difference! I've gone back to Tuesdays too, trouble is last week I'd been sticking to diet 100% for 4 days and sts, and it wasn't even a big binge before and was so fed up I came home and ate chocolate :cry: and now I'm struggling to get back on track :cry:

6. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    morning
    thanks guys yeah i think i need to change my weigh in day im gonna say tonight

have a fab day xxx

7. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Defo, I get weighed on a Monday so if I am going to go off plan am completely up front with my cdc for a couple of weeks before as there will be no hiding it. Also has definitely stopped me having a sneaky sunday vino that would have been burnt off by a later weigh in. x

8. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    i agree with all of this - after WW i'd have so much junk and then be gutted the week after at WI!

good luck OP - and don't cheat! once you have a long string of 100% days I find it's much easier to stay on track :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.