day1 again

Good for you, Lil!

You'll be fine, you're an expert practically!:)

I am back on now too after almost two weeks on antibiotics and other meds and nic's ketosis diet, not feeling the strain......yet!:cool:

Really enjoying the shakes!

Lisa xx

P.S. We can motivate one another!

good luck hun, not that you need it youll waste it xxxxxx

glad you are better and good luck Lil xx

well as most of you know i had to come off LT as i had a chest infection,i was unsure as to whether i would go back on as im close to my target but ive decided that im jumping back on the train ,im nearing the end of day 1,wish me luck xx lil xx
Good luck hun....but you will fly it xxxx have a nice relaxing early night xxxx and think of july yay!!

Good for you, Lil!

You'll be fine, you're an expert practically!:)

I am back on now too after almost two weeks on antibiotics and other meds and nic's ketosis diet, not feeling the strain......yet!:cool:

Really enjoying the shakes!

Lisa xx

P.S. We can motivate one another!
Lisa....Did you lose whilst on food? xx

me neither, watch out world!!!!! hehehehe...feeling the strain a bit at the min think the heats getting to me ....keep coming near to fainting and feeling generally cack!!! i have done everything i am suppose ...so taken a week off work to chill!!! I have my race for life on sunday...will be needing an ambulance at the end at this rate hehe

No not yet .... fingers crossed its raining lol

Good luck Lillie - you have done brilliantly so far. You are an inspiration to me and I hope you get to where you want to be soon. x

Good luck Lillie. You've done fantastically so far and I'm sure you will soon reach your goal.

Well done.

x

Good luck Lil hun, we know you can do it xxxx

Ah poor Lil, haven't been on myself since Thursday so am completely out of the loop!! Best of luck girl you can do it!!!

Back