Day1 (and Morning all)

Teenyweeny

Well I wen to the chemist last night,(he was lovely) and got all my stuff (but no shaker boo hoo) and am now having my first shake - Vanilla and I dont mind it.

Used 300 of water and it is ok, but think I will be using more for the others throughout the day.

Am nervous, scared but also really really excitied. I am thinking of keeping a journal or blog about this journey I am going on. :D

My chemist asked me how much I know about LT so I told him I had been on here and asked some questions and how amazing and helpful you lot all are. He said "I have another lady who raves about the forum so I had a sneaky look at it today. I am really impressed with it AND I saw someone on there who has lost 8 stone! that is just wow!" I liked that he knew about you lot tee hee

Anyway I am know itching to know who his other lady is on here. *wave* to you in case you read this lol He was really lovely, I was worried he would be rude, or patronising but he was just very helpful.

Here I go then peeps, be seeing less of you all later
x

Oh but the downside is I weigh more than I thought :cry: My start weight is 16 stone 3.5 GULP

Can someone tell me (please) how I can enter this info onto my signature so I can post my losses each week

Thanks x

42 pounds , won't take you long , its just getting used to telling yourself no matter how hard it gets your doing this for a reason and think of that reason why you first went into the chemist . Let the pounds slip away

morning , and welcome good luck :)

hi tw..welcome to the 'family'

any questions or worries just ask :)

h xx

hi there good luck with the weightloss, when i make my shakes now i put a 500ml bottle of water in the freezer a couple of hours beforehand and then shake it up to break all the ice up and use all of it to make my shake its yummy add a sweetner and it tastes like a mcdonalds shake.
In my first week i found it better to split the shakes in half and have 6 shakes a day it helps with the hunger pangs. Dont forget to drink loads of water x
good luck hun x

welcome on board, teenyweeny and goodluck with this weight loss we are in this together :grouphugg:

Good Morning & wellcome.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Welcome and good luck.

I remember when I started and had my initial WI how disgusted I was that I weighed that much! It was much more than I had kidded myself I was!

It's not me at your chemist as I have a lady. I got to the same one as Mille. When is the chemist then you may find the lady in question?

x

Good luck for today hun :) xx

Hi Teeny. good luck on your journey. Willpower will get you through the first week and then its Ok from there on in! xx

Welcome and good luck.

I remember when I started and had my initial WI how disgusted I was that I weighed that much! It was much more than I had kidded myself I was!

It's not me at your chemist as I have a lady. I got to the same one as Mille. When is the chemist then you may find the lady in question?

x

lol I should have said that at the start DOH Can you tell I am blonde :D
It is in Dunstable

lol I should have said that at the start DOH Can you tell I am blonde :D
It is in Dunstable

Just sent you a reply , I can't say to much on here , they will all want to come for coffee lol

Back