Step 1 Sole Source Day1

Hi all

So today is my first day of soul source and my belly is rumbling! Finding it difficult being out of my usual eating routine at work. Anyone suggest a good distraction, drank a lot of water and made plenty of visits to the ladies!! Need some words of wisdom : )

Hi all

So today is my first day of soul source and my belly is rumbling! Finding it difficult being out of my usual eating routine at work. Anyone suggest a good distraction, drank a lot of water and made plenty of visits to the ladies!! Need some words of wisdom : )

Plenty of tea, I like peppermint and green. The first week is so hard anyway! Make it to day 5 and you will be fine.

Honestly, the hunger disappears!

I'm drinking black tea, slowly getting used to it. My advisor was rushed when I went for my appointment so didnt take alot of info in....can we have fruit tea? Are you on the same plan with no meal? X

I'm drinking black tea, slowly getting used to it. My advisor was rushed when I went for my appointment so didnt take alot of info in....can we have fruit tea? Are you on the same plan with no meal? X

I was told by my CWPC not to have fruit tea because the citric acid can bring you out of ketosis so for now I am sticking to leaf tea only (no flower or fruit).

The water flavourings help me put over 3 litres of water away per day and with sparkling water they taste like fizzy drinks, plus the gas makes me feel full.

I will try peppermint and green tea then. I'm just figuring out what I like at the moment too....has the apple porridge for breakfast and couldn't finish is, veg soup for lunch which wasnt too bad.

How much have you lost so far??

I always drank herbal tea anyway so haven't had to get used to it. I started on 9th Feb at 13.8 and today 25th Feb I was 12.5 :)
It's so good. It has totally removed food as the most important thing in my life.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your loss!! its nice that we have this to keep eachother motivated! I've just had my Butterscotch shake for dinner, much nicer than the porridge and soup I had earlier. I did lighter life before but put all the weight back on due to being in a new relationship and eating the same size meals!!

Just need to stay focused, however my belly is still rumbling and feel desperate for a snack! ??

Yeah you will be. Your body will scream out for food for 3-4 days. It's telling you it needs fuel. At the moment it does. But if you can hang in there until about day 4-5 your body will go elsewhere for food/fuel. Your fat stores! Then you will be in ketosis burning fat as fuel rather than glucose.

I promise you the hunger goes! And because of drinking all the water if I don't have a drink for half hour I am so thirsty and need a drink rather than food.
How did you do on LL? What do you want to lose this time?

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

So I survived the first day, day 2 is looking promising. Had a chocolate carton for breakfast and now enjoying the oriental chilli soup! Not as many tummy rumbles today. Can't wait for ketosis to kick in though!

I went on lighter life light and went down to 8st 6, I'm now almost 11 stone and my CWPC says my ideal weight is 9st 6 but think I'd like to get down to 9. I found that easier as I was allowed to eat alot of different foods as well as the shakes etc...what week are we allowed the bars??

So i got weighed last night for the first time and lost 5lbs, was hoping for more being my first week however it is TOTM...hoping i can maybe shift a few more this week. the hunger is going just regular trips to the toilet is my routine now!!

Well done that's fab. It's 5 pounds more than if you had not of started. Also 5 weeks worth of dieting on some other plans.
All good :)

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb

Back