Day2 SS 100% so far!!!

Yes I do! Coldness is a sign of Ketosis so work not!
Socks seem to be the most useful thing and nice warm baths.

When did u start your diet? what are you hoping to lose?

Hi caz

Day2, need to lose 7 maybe 8 stone, so I'm in it for the long haul!!

Done the diet before but ended up a victim of the starve binge cycle!! So ended up at square 1 again!! Sooooo much colder this time!!!

Day 3 2moro 100% so far.... 4 shakes a day (I'm 5ft 8) and 3 ltrs of water, going well and peeing for England!!!!

I wish I could fit in my bath!!! Haha!!! Looking forward to using the bath again :( I have a blanket in June lol

I wish I could fit in my bath!!! Haha!!! Looking forward to using the bath again :( I have a blanket in June lol

It won't be long, Trust me! I am same height as you and started at 24st 9lb on 31st December and I have now lost 7st 8lb! And I came off plan just over 4 weeks ago for surgery so reckon I would be over 8st gone if I hadn't had a forced break!

Absolutely amazing!!! Well done huni!!!!!!

I'm on day 10...100% committed!! 7.6lb off so far, but not being weighed in again for another 9 days as CDC on hols!!

Can't wait to see me reappear!!!

I'd love surgery once I'm done on my arms, apron and boobs, but I don't have £10-15k lol

Xxx

I would, but having had surgery twice in the last month I have been put off a bit! Takes me a while to get over an operation, and skin removal is a huge operation! Not sure I would cope very well, as much as I would like it done

Bless ya!! I hope you're fully recovered now :)

Are you back on SS now? Or not allowed to yet??

Everyone having pizza here for tea = hell!!

Back