DAY2 STARVING!!! :(

Oh I hate stupid cars! They are a pain boooo did you have a spare? These things are sent to test us chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck with the soup if you haven't tried it before...it's a love or hate thing with them haha!

I've printed off a calendar so i can tick off the days to help me get through each day....some days are easier and some more challenging...that's why I love this forum!

No I didn't have a spare just have one of those stupid aerosol things in the boot. Not that I know how to use it! I'd be much happier to change a wheel. Luckily I live on an island where anywhere is a twenty minute drive.... And yes I've had the soup before, hated it first time round but really loving it now. Actually looking forward to having it later x

I have no idea how to change a tyre! At least you're still not stranded! I'm definitely going to try the soup when I go for my sachets Friday xx

I didn't like the soups first time round but quite like them now. I make it in a cup and add salt and pepper but you can add other herbs/spices. I've needed it to warm me up - I've been so cold on this diet and the weather doesn't help!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi twirlgirl :) it would be nice if they made them with different flavours and croutons or something!! How long have you got to go? Xx

Hi twirlgirl :) it would be nice if they made them with different flavours and croutons or something!! How long have you got to go? Xx

Yes it would - but it doesn't really taste of chicken either lol!! The video says the shakes are purposely not tasty so that your taste buds change and stops you wanting more. It is merely to feed you and not something to enjoy.

I'm not sure how long I will be on it for - need to lose about another stone but will see how I feel. I'm hoping to start refeeding at the beginning of May but will see how much I've lost.

Hi ppl this is my second time on lipotrim. 1st time i had no problems and even the early days were a breeze. This time round is a nightmare I've started and stopped a couple of times over the past few weeks and suffered a total lack of will power. I've had serious words with myself and am determined to stick to it again. I've used this forum loads the first time round but never commented before. But this time I think I need the extra help grrrr. Is it always more difficult second time round? :([/QUOTE. This is my 2nd time on lipotrim!! Anyway I'm on day 3 and I'm starving too

Hi ppl this is my second time on lipotrim. 1st time i had no problems and even the early days were a breeze. This time round is a nightmare I've started and stopped a couple of times over the past few weeks and suffered a total lack of will power. I've had serious words with myself and am determined to stick to it again. I've used this forum loads the first time round but never commented before. But this time I think I need the extra help grrrr. Is it always more difficult second time round? :([/QUOTE. This is my 2nd time on lipotrim!! Anyway I'm on day 3 and I'm starving too

This is my first time but I know day 3 for me was the pits :-(, I was hungry and felt unwell , tired and faint but ketosis kicked in day 4 and I've been fine since.
Just think of how happy you will be when u stand on the scales, and remember to come on here, just chatting, moaning etc helps x x

It's my 3rd time. I didn't stick with it the second time around but this time I was determined because nothing else is working for me. It was hard at first but now I'm into my 5th week and haven't cheated once because I know if I do then I lose the ketosis and have to go through the hunger again to build it back up. Stick with it and try to stay 100% and that way the weight will come off quicker.

This site has been a godsend for me - everyone helps with their encouragement and to see other people's weight losses just gives you so much incentive to stick with it. It's one of the hardest diets I have ever done but I know it works which makes it all worthwhile.

Good luck! X

Back