Day29, suddenly very very hungry

Casa182

Hi, I've lost 13lb in 29 days doing mostly working solution having healthy low carb snacks or meals every day but keeping calories quite low 800/900 a day. I work in a cafe which is torture but I've switched off to all the foods around me so far. Yesterday and today I have been literally starving! I'm heading out to buy veggies to make a vegetable broth to see if I can stave of the hunger pangs till this passes. Not sure what's going on with me! :( anyone else going thru this??

Stacey

Yes, I did and I remember reading diaries of others who've been through the same thing. Try upping the water and have some lean protein if you need something ~ boiled eggs seem to fill a hole! You've done so well..... if you do crack (we're all only human after all) just draw a line, forget it, and get straight back on the wagon. The longer you leave it the harder it gets ~ I say this from experience ;) Good luck xx

Yes, I did and I remember reading diaries of others who've been through the same thing. Try upping the water and have some lean protein if you need something ~ boiled eggs seem to fill a hole! You've done so well..... if you do crack (we're all only human after all) just draw a line, forget it, and get straight back on the wagon. The longer you leave it the harder it gets ~ I say this from experience ;) Good luck xx

Thankyou Namaste :) I have not Given in yet but did go and buy veggies to make up a warm broth, it's so cold outside at the minute that shakes just ain't cutting it! Need comfort food! I do snack on slices of lean ham & boiled eggs now and again and make up a huge salad once or twice a week with fish or chicken. X

Could it be that you are due on at all?! I know I have weeks where I am absolutely ravenous. x

Good afternoon Casa, I'd suggest maybe totm too.

I don't have them any more, as I went through an early menopause. But I still know when I would've been due on.

Yesterday! I had a really bad headache, would've killed for some chocolate :D and was soooo clumsy at work. All classic behaviour to my period being due!

Hope you're finding it easier, if not then I'd suggest a well early night! :D :hug99: xx

I have a coil too but I still notice my hormones fluctuating & now you mention it that would explain why I've been grumpy and starving today lol! I can recommend bouillon too, really nice to warm your tummy!! :)

Back