Hello. I really do mean it this time!

hi madforitchick
so glad to read your post well done on the 4lb lost well done x

Well so far so good this week I think. I do keep having little day dreams about having a complete pig out though, which reminds me I'm very vulnerable. I guess like all addictions, that will never disappear. But, as long as I have control of it then that's what's important.

It's funny how things change. My hubby usually works late and in the past I'd do dinner but wait until he got home to eat together. While waiting for him though I'd eat loads of stuff, whatever was in the house, and often by the time he was home I'd feel full up but would still eat dinner so as not to give away that I'd been stuffing all evening! Well this evening I put my daughter to bed and thought "I'm bored nothing to do, might as well get on the cross trainer" and so I put my dinner on to cook and did 30 mins on the cross trainer!! I'm actually getting quite a kick from it!

Chez-I'm going to check out those walking videos you mentioned on you tube too as sounds like that might be good as something different to do :)

hi madforitchick
there really good love ok she can get on your nerves sometimes with all the talking but i feel like she cares have a good weekend x

Weigh in today and another 2lb off so I'm pleased :)

i have had a bit of a day off today as its my and hubby's 6th wedding anniversary so we went out for breakfast and dinner lol! I've tried to not be too extravagant tho and also resisting the very strong urge to just go and eat loads of crap just cos I've eaten off plan today!

Really got to get back to it tomo as two and a half weeks to hols and I'd really like to lose half a stone if poss by the time we go!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend xxx

hi madforitchick
neew week new start hun good luck

Here to follow your journey you are doing amazing. Keep up the great work xxx

Don't worry about your little wobble with your sandwich crisps and co co pops those alone will not make you pile on the pounds it's about realising you had a little blip and getting straight back on plan. Everyone has a little moment now and again don't be too hard on yourself xxx

Well another successful week, just 1lb off but I'm trying to focus on the fact thets still a loss and if I'd not been watching what I eat then it would have been a gain! Less than two weeks till holiday so I really want to try and get a few more lbs off before we go. Going to focus really hard this week. Hope everyone has had a good weekend xxx

Well another successful week, just 1lb off but I'm trying to focus on the fact thets still a loss and if I'd not been watching what I eat then it would have been a gain! Less than two weeks till holiday so I really want to try and get a few more lbs off before we go. Going to focus really hard this week. Hope everyone has had a good weekend xxx

A loss is a loss Hun and a step closer to goal. Well done and good luck for the week ahead xx

Thankyou ladies :)

Chez...hope you're ok Hun? U sound a bit down when you're usually so upbeat? I hope the break from the diet helps and the holiday too ofcorse xxx

hi madforitchick
im ok love im just winding down love ready for holiday i was getting myself in a tiswas hun about what i could eat on holiday what i could not so i thought while im away im not going to diet but im also not going to be greedy and i am going to walk as much as we can due to us having a drink at night thankyou for caring love means alot to me x x x

That sounds like a good plan Hun, in glad you feel better having made a plan. Infact I think I'm going to take a similar approach as I'm also stressing about hols and how/what to eat. If I'm sensible and have what I want but not greedy then hopefully the damage won't be too much. Also going to try to walk and go to the gym/do aqua aerobics etc I think. Then like you say, get back to it having had a nice break soon as hols is over xxx

Well it's been another pretty successful week with a 2lb loss. I'm a bit annoyed as I stupidly weighed on Thursday and at that point was 4lb down, then as a result slacked a bit and put 2lb back on!! I'm trying to focus on the fact I'm overall 2lb down from last week tho! We go on hols on thurs, so I'm going to be extra good in hope of shifting a few more lbs before we go!

Altho I'm looking forward to hols in someways it's come at a bad time. For the first time in years I feel like I'm in a good place about doing something about my weight. I'm approaching it in a sensible way and just looking for a steady loss, whereas previously ivr beendtastic in my approach and seen big losses but then always messed it up! I've added exercise in this time too and feel in a good place in my head...the problem is holidays always seem to knock me off course! I just really really don't want that to happen this time, ongoing to try really hard to atleast be sensible while I'm away, as well as do some exercise, with the plan to get straight back to it when I return home. I'm hoping having this to read back on will help, as will using mfp. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is well and has had a good weekend :)

Well done on your loss Hun 2LB is great

Back from hols. Had a lovely time and the break was good. I managed to be reasonably sensible with my eating, but didn't do the exercise I thought I would. Gained 7lb in total, which I feel ok about as has easily been double that on previous holidays, plus my hubby put on exactly the same and he is a human dustbin who can eat what he likes and doesn't gain!!

Back to it today, done my cross trainer this eve and back logging my food on mfp. Would really love to shift this half stone as quick as poss. Going to try and stay really focussed this week and go for it xx

hi
madforitchick
7lb like you said is nothing and you will get that off in no time glad you have had a good holiday x x

Back