Hello. I really do mean it this time!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well and has had a good weekend?

I'm super super pleased, lost 3lb this week!! Very surprised after the bad weekend I had last week, but really chuffed and it's given me the boost to keep at it in the lead up to christmas. I want to enjoy chrimbo and not worry too much about the damage when the time comes (after all isn't that what it's all about, eat, drink and be merry!!?) so my plan is to work extra hard now so I can afford to gain a little during the festive period :)

Hope u all have a good week ladies xxx

Well done, that's brilliant! It's great being able to lose that sort of amount - I'm lucky if I can get half a pound off in a week now, lol. :) xx

Thanks Tracey :) it is great, but still a very long way to go! U have done amazingly and it's always the last lbs that are the hardest to lose...you will do it! One day I hope to be fighting hard to lose the last few lbs too xx

madferitchick said:
Thanks Tracey :) it is great, but still a very long way to go! U have done amazingly and it's always the last lbs that are the hardest to lose...you will do it! One day I hope to be fighting hard to lose the last few lbs too xx

Thank you hon! You'll definitely get there - we're all rooting for you!! :) xx

hi madforitchick
well done on your loss love thats great 3lbs good on you love x x

Hi all. Well it's not been a great weekend. Found out last night my husbands former employer is taking legal action against him for breach of contract. Very stressful and worrying and we are going to have to get legal advice etc. So since hearing the news yesterday I have been non stop emotional eating. I'm sat here now eating chocolate as I type and feeling angry and disappointed with myself, yet I'm still eating it! Arghh!! Xx

Hi all. Well it's not been a great weekend. Found out last night my husbands former employer is taking legal action against him for breach of contract. Very stressful and worrying and we are going to have to get legal advice etc. So since hearing the news yesterday I have been non stop emotional eating. I'm sat here now eating chocolate as I type and feeling angry and disappointed with myself, yet I'm still eating it! Arghh!! Xx

hi madforitchick
my heart goes out to you love when something like this happens your going to be worried not knowing which way to turn and yes the food becomes your best friend
do not bash yourself hun you and your hubby had a blooming big shock get your legal help and see what can be done there must be a loop hole in the contract somewhere once you got that sorted you will be back to healthy eating but please come on here still for support hope all goes ok love x x

Thank you so much chezz for your kind words, you brought a tear to my eye but in a good way :) we are still trying to look at any help we can get with paying legal fees but have had an initial chat with a lawyer which has reassured us a bit. It's just worrying and we could really do without it at the moment. I've mentioned before our daughter has additional needs, well my hubby's mum has Parkinson's and his dad dementia and he's an only child. So between them and our daughter we don't have much spare time, money or head space to deal with anything else! His ex boss is a nasty vindictive man -
We are sure he's waited until christmas to do this on purpose.

Anyway I've kind of managed to get back on track. Had a blip last night but back to it today as just done my cross trainer so feel good for that.

I hope you're ok and thankyou again so much for your support xxx

hi madforitchick
what a horrid vindictive man you hubby bless him and yourself care for all these people with no help but yourselves and trying to keep them all happy and in there own homes and to live a life they deserve i think you are doing amazing and i do understand how much pressure you must be under you have no time for each other mind this horrid man to but i believe in my heart he will not get anywhere i think its sodding horrid wot he as done but i do believe in karma what goes around comes around could take years but will happen i think if i can just listen to someone i be there for them then least they know they have a shoulder to cry on and have a good moan i never know when i might need one
so glad love you are back on track i think your are brill and your hubby im so proud of you all as a family unit :)
im always around if you want to have a shout x x x

Thanks so much for your kind words chezz, they really help and mean a lot.

Unsurprisingly things are pretty stressful and it's starting to show as hubby and me are starting to fall out. I know we need to stick together, we've just both got short fuses at the mo.

I'm swinging between being good as I've no appetite and eating badly. I've managed another loss tho so I'm trying to keep positive and motivated so I don't let this stressful situation impact on my weight. I'm actually finally back to my pre pregnancy weight, after 2 and a half years!!

Anyway I hope you are all well. I'm going to try and check back in more to help keep me on track. Have a good week xxx

hi madforitchick
thanks hun for the kinds words but you both are amazing and your going to have you fallouts love its normal with all the stress going on and xmas on its way to im happy to read your losing thats great hun hope you have a good week to love and try and get a hour for just you to if you can x x x :)

Back