Hello. I really do mean it this time!

Well I've had a good week, back on plan and got my exercise done too, altho could def feel is had a break from it! Was worth it though as weighed this morning and lost 8lb! So that's all the holiday weight plus one extra lb gone! Woo I really pleased! What's really annoying though is tonight I'm having major binge cravings and have just caved in and eaten load of biscuits :-( had a good day otherwise so hoping it won't do too much damage, just need to get back to it tomo. Sometimes just wish this constant battle would stop. But then onthe other hand I guess even 'normal' people get food cravings at times??

Onwards and downwards! Hope everyone has a good week xxx

hi madchick 8lbs wow that is a great loss well done and good luck to your next weigh in x x x

hi janeb
do you know i have felt great today very positive mood and happy
how are you today hun hope your both ok and the little doggie xx

hi janeb
do you know i have felt great today very positive mood and happy
how are you today hun hope your both ok and the little doggie xx

Morning Chezz, I'm doing ok at moment, hubby not to good after having family down, tilly the dog is wonderful she has made a big difference to our lives always wanting to play. xx

hi janeb
hope hubby feels a little better bless him
yes i agree with the dad dad lost my stepmum a year ago and we got him a Labrador dog best thing i ever did dads got a life again

hi jane
glad chris is feeling a lot better have had a lovely weekend but back to the walking and cc on monday
how is your weekend love x x

Morning Chezz, done all the housework getting ready don't laugh to putting the christmas decs up next week. just love christmas, going to the garden centre this week hopefully for some more decs and ideas. hope you have a lovely day xx

Hi ladies, hope you're all well and had a good week??
Another good week here with 2lb off. I really need to start watching myself though, I'm starting to pick and good I know I shouldn't have, and it all adds up doesn't it. Need to try and get back on the straight and narrow! I have two new targets to aim for as we are booking our next holiday for April next year so I really want to lose as much as poss by then, plus in may next year I have a school reunion to go to! I was always the fat girl at school, everyone's mate but that was it. I'd love to go to the reunion looking fabulous, or more importantly feeling fabulous!! So that gives me just under six months to really focus. So my target is going to be to lose 46lb which would be 2lb a week and take me to just over 15 stone. Time to get on it!!! Xx

Another good week here with 2lb off. I really need to start watching myself though, I'm starting to pick and good I know I shouldn't have, and it all adds up doesn't it. Need to try and get back on the straight and narrow! I have two new targets to aim for as we are booking our next holiday for April next year so I really want to lose as much as poss by then, plus in may next year I have a school reunion to go to! I was always the fat girl at school, everyone's mate but that was it. I'd love to go to the reunion looking fabulous, or more importantly feeling fabulous!! So that gives me just under six months to really focus. So my target is going to be to lose 46lb which would be 2lb a week and take me to just over 15 stone. Time to get on it!!! Xx

2lb off is fab, well done. Good luck for your goals :) I need to think of something like that myself.

Morning Chezz, done all the housework getting ready don't laugh to putting the christmas decs up next week. just love christmas, going to the garden centre this week hopefully for some more decs and ideas. hope you have a lovely day xx
hi jane i did have a big smile on my face lolol you go for it hun my sister-in-law will have hers up next week i bet she loves it to x x

madforitchick
you are going to do it put the reunion date on your fridge on your cupboards and in your bag and your mobile so when you want to slip look at that date and remember why it means so much to you i have faith in you hun your doing great and well done on the 2lb loss :D

madforitchick
you are going to do it put the reunion date on your fridge on your cupboards and in your bag and your mobile so when you want to slip look at that date and remember why it means so much to you i have faith in you hun your doing great and well done on the 2lb loss :D

Thanks chezz :) that's a really good idea Hun, I'm going to do that! Infact I wish I'd logged I here earlier today as I've had a bad day and been picking all day. Just added all up on mfp and over 1300 cals :-( going to get onthe cross trainer once my daughter in bed. Def getting that date put up everywhere so I don't forget my target!
How r u Hun?? Xx

hi
madforitchick
its not going to bad hun still fighting hard lololol
good luck sweetheart x x x

Good on you chezz, keep fighting the fight!

Another lb off this week. Pleased to have a loss as I've really been slipping this week. And the this weekend I've gone right off the rails!! Sat here feeling quite sick actually from eating too much today. GOT to get back on the straight and narrow tomo. Want to atleaat lose half a stone by Xmas to be down into the 17s if I can..that's the short term goal anyway.

Hope everyone is well and had a nice weekend. Have a good week xx

Hey mad thanks for welcoming me :)

Well doen for losing a lb. sometimes a lb during a bad week feels better than 4 lbs during a good week :confused:

Good on you chezz, keep fighting the fight!

Another lb off this week. Pleased to have a loss as I've really been slipping this week. And the this weekend I've gone right off the rails!! Sat here feeling quite sick actually from eating too much today. GOT to get back on the straight and narrow tomo. Want to atleaat lose half a stone by Xmas to be down into the 17s if I can..that's the short term goal anyway.

Hope everyone is well and had a nice weekend. Have a good week xx
hi hun
your weekend seems like mine this week i really want to lose 10lbs and get back into the 21s i really need to start messing about and get go0ing
good luck for this week love x x x

Back