Day3/4

No Hun, no food. It's TFR (total food replacement)
We have 3 shakes a day (a bit like slimfast tastes) and drink lots of water.
After the first few days there's no hunger, due to a chemical change in the body, which happens when you're only on 420 calories a day. It's called Ketosis.
It keeps us all going!!

Ahh yes, the wonder that is ketosis :) *loves her ketones* (If she has any yet which she thinks she might!)

It sounds bit too good to be true with all your weight losses. But the number of cals sounds scary... Im panicing thou that I will just yo yo the way I am the moment as I have spent the last ten yrs going from 14stone in 2009 to 25stone in 2003 then down to 17stone then back to 23 stone and now Im at 19 stone.... Im yoyo... But I do have a very active life that I still need to be able to do. So do I have good at something new or stick to SW and my personal Trainer at the gym. I really really want to achieve a healthy weight and stick to it this year.

LT is only available through trained pharmacies so it is totally safe as they monitor your progress. It is a very low number of calories but it's enough to keep us happy and healthy. Slimming World is a great diet it just takes longer is all. It depends on what you're looking for in a diet as to what you should do. Extreme and fast weight loss with a very rigid programme or slow and steady weight loss where you aren't feeling deprived?

It sounds bit too good to be true with all your weight losses. But the number of cals sounds scary... Im panicing thou that I will just yo yo the way I am the moment as I have spent the last ten yrs going from 14stone in 2009 to 25stone in 2003 then down to 17stone then back to 23 stone and now Im at 19 stone.... Im yoyo... But I do have a very active life that I still need to be able to do. So do I have good at something new or stick to SW and my personal Trainer at the gym. I really really want to achieve a healthy weight and stick to it this year.

My inspiration to join the lipotrim wagon was 2 girls in work, who lost a lot of weight before Xmas and they were never hungry. The only thing they complained about was the bad breath, which comes with the ketones but can be controlled with mouthwash and regular teethbrushing. Also breath fresheners. I have tried on SW and WW so many times, but as I said before, the temptation is too much for me. Where as with Lipotrim I know exactly what I can consume and nothing else. I am only on day 4 and feel fantastic.
Have a look at some of the before and after pics on the site, especially Porgeous. That is enough to make me think, if they can do it, then I can too.

Good luck.

I have found a chemist near by that supports Lipotrim but how much does it cost??

My chemist charges £36 per week, but there was an administration charge of £10 on the first week. I think there is a variation on prices, especially in Ireland.

Generally the price is £36 per week for women. I didn't have to pay an admin charge at my pharmacy but obviously some are now charging. (I think that is outrageous)

It sounds like a lot of money but for me I was spending about £3 on lunch at work. Add £1 for a bottle of fizzy throughout the day and maybe another £1 for a chocolate bar and packet of crisps. Times by 5 days a week and that's £25 gone just like that in only one working week. Never mind the money you save on food at home and of course the amount you save on alcohol.

For a lot of people it even works out cheaper than their normal lifestyle.

Hmm not sure I can afford it... I find it hard to do a food shop every week as it is and Id still have to buy food for the kids and hubby2b. Hmm well I guess its back to the drawing board. I think hubby2b would have freaked if id stop eating food anyway. He'd tell me off I know he would. I tried Slim fast for 4 days last year and he was forever telling me how silly I ws and if I had a headache and was hungry I was stupid for not eating... Guess I'll just have to carry on playing with my yoyo

That's a shame hun. It tends to be harder on those with families than those who don't have such commitments. I hope you find a diet that suits you perfectly :) x

Im still sitting here wondering if I should try...hmmm

Especially as my first wedding dress fitting is in 12 weeks when I hoped to look alot slimmer ..
my friends getting married in Aug..
Im starting uni in sept ..
turning 30 in Nov..
And getting married in Dec...

By the look of the results I could be well on my way to maitance by all of these events if I gave it a go...its appealing VERY

Well here's a thought. You could always give it a try for a few weeks just to give yourself a nice burst of weight loss and then go back to SW once you're done?

Like what has been said before. I could easily spend 2-3 quid a day on rubbish, then counting the amount of shopping, and add the alcohol. I am definitely a lot better off this way.

If only I could get my other half to follow the plan too, I could save a fortune.....lol

Im thinking a couple of weeks till maybe the dress fitting... see what happens...the last time I was at the dress shop they said at the size I was I would need a size 28. I really dont want to be that big on my wedding day. I really dont want to order a dress that big and ordering day is in 12 weeks...and despite knowing this I still find myself eating rubbish and gained 12lbs over xmas. There has to be something seriously wrong with me. So I think this hs to be tried....

There is nothing seriously wrong with you sweetheart - you're human. There are thousands of people registered on this site and we have all had a problem with food at some point - it's just how some of us deal with certain situations and for others it's come from a lifetime of bad habits. The wonderful thing about habits is that they can be changed. If you think that you could stretch to it financially I think that it may be a good idea to give the diet a try for a few weeks. The loss of weight in that time will be substantial and will do wonders for your self-confidence also, thus motivating you to do better on a less strict regime. As for the poundage gained over Christmas - we all do it and now is the time to do something about it :)

Just trying to talk hubby2b into agreeing its a good idea as I type. He said if I want to try it then I should. He just doesnt want me to make myself ill. But Im thinking theres a reason I stumbled across this site last night....If I stop doing my personal training and SW I save £25 there...And ill still have my gym membership to do things alone .. Im sure I spend more than £10 on rubbish a week.

Just trying to talk hubby2b into agreeing its a good idea as I type. He said if I want to try it then I should. He just doesnt want me to make myself ill. But Im thinking theres a reason I stumbled across this site last night....If I stop doing my personal training and SW I save £25 there...And ill still have my gym membership to do things alone .. Im sure I spend more than £10 on rubbish a week.

Good idea Mrs Hill. At least you could give it a go for a month and see how you are financially. The rubbish that we have all been guilty of buying soon mounts up. At least you have Hubby behind you.
All the best wishes to you and good luck for the wedding.

If you do the diet as you are meant to you shouldn't get ill. Of course everyone is different and some decide after a few days that it isn't the right choice for them however you won't know until you give it a go. Do everything by the book and if you feel unwell (I mean poorly, not fatigued, hungry or miserable) then listen to your body and stop.

Back