Day3/4

kered

Gold Member
Day3

Day 3 went well. A few hunger pangs around 4pm and again just before I went to bed around 9-10pm.
I tested to see if I was in ketosis in the afternoon and it was showing that I was not in ketosis, but when I tried again around 8pm I was finally in ketosis. Whooppeeee, hopefully plain sailing from here was my thoughts.
Day 3 water intake 2.75 litres, plus teas/coffees and shakes.

Day 4

Definitely in ketosis as I tried again this morning and I am nearly the second pink colour on the gauge, but I am not going to become obsessed with this, as I just wanted to know when it had happened. First time anxieties I suppose was why I kept testing.
Today has also been good, felt slightly hungry again this afternoon when I went to bed (working nights tonight) but I think that is just my time to feel a bit hungry. Only had 1 shake up to now which was around midday, as I have to try and find a way of keeping my strength for my shifts, so just about due to have my second one now, 18:40, I will have my 3rd one around 1am.
A few strange cravings kept entering my mind today which was for lettuce leaves and/or green beans :confused:.
I dont know if I am strange or not, but I am definitely in ketosis, but my breath doesn't smell. (Is this usual???)
I definitely feel slimmer today and no bloating what-so-ever.
Mentally I feel great and still very motivated.
Physically, I feel the same as usual, if anything, maybe just a little bit more energy than usual. Definitely not feeling sluggish like I used to feel when eating solid food.
My taste-buds have definitely changed as I didnt like the vanilla shake warm on the first day, which I mixed with coffee, but I decided to try it again today and I liked it. The only difference I made today was that I added a sweetex. Also thanks to Lillie, I made it differently today. I made a normal cup of black coffee with a sweetex then added the sachet of vanilla powder and blitzed it. I also love the strawberry one cold, and the chocolate is lovely made in the same way as the vanilla one, but with peppermint tea.
Day 4 water intake, nearly finished 2 litres now, plus had a few teas. Long nightshift ahead of me, so plenty of time to get some more water.
The only problem I have is in the bowel department, I still haven't been.

Good luck to everyone else.

Kered, well done so far, so good! I have bought the fibreclear stuff. It seems to work for me! Worth a try.
Good luck- I'm finding it very hard sitting here while my other half is frying sausages. The smell is amazing! :(

Kered, well done so far, so good! I have bought the fibreclear stuff. It seems to work for me! Worth a try.
Good luck- I'm finding it very hard sitting here while my other half is frying sausages. The smell is amazing! :(

Thanks Catssseyes.

My other half was having gammon as I left for work tonight....smelt scrumptuous, but it didnt bother me too much.
Yeah, I meant to get some laxative today when I was out shopping and I forgot. I have upped my peppermint tea and had hot water this morning, so fingers crossed :8855::eek:

Good luck to you too.

well done kered, keep it up...

You're doing brilliantly hun, keep it up! xx

Thanks Lippy and Thanks Porgeous.
Porgeous, you truly are an inspiration, you are looking absolutely lovely. I have showed all my friends your photographs. Well done on your achievement.

Glad to hear it's all going well Kered, you've slotted right into it with no probs, well done.
Do you mind me asking what your target weight is?
We're the same height you see.

Thanks Lippy and Thanks Porgeous.
Porgeous, you truly are an inspiration, you are looking absolutely lovely. I have showed all my friends your photographs. Well done on your achievement.

:eek::eek::D:D

Thanks hun! Well done for resisting the gammon, nearly day 5, woo hoo!!

Glad to hear it's all going well Kered, you've slotted right into it with no probs, well done.
Do you mind me asking what your target weight is?
We're the same height you see.

Hi Cathy and thanks.
I want to get to around 9st 7lbs - 9st 11lbs. I think any lower wouldn't suit me as I am very big boned. I guess I will see how I feel at that weight and then if I feel right, I will aim for about 9 stone, but I don't think I would aim for any lower.
What is your target weight?

Porgeous - loving the pics as always! Ever so glam ;)

Kered - you're doing so well hun, I hope you're very proud of yourself!

Porgeous - loving the pics as always! Ever so glam ;)

Kered - you're doing so well hun, I hope you're very proud of yourself!

Yeah thanks rainbow, I am very proud. Its the best I have done on any diet, and believe me, I have tried them all over the years. Lipotrim all the way.

Isn't it great when Porgeous replies, because even if I was in the temptation mood, one look at her pics would keep me away from the food.

Hi,
well at the moment it's 10st 5lbs.
This gets me just into healthy BMI.
I havn't been even into the 11s, like I am now for many years, so don't really know what weight I need to be!!
I'm in 14 jeans and trousers and an (elasticated) size 12 skirt. Size 14 or 16 tops.
I was unable to get in some 24s before!!
I will probably revise the 10 5 to a lower weight when I get nearer to it. xx

Your before and after photos are amazing... I really hope that one day I will be healthy weight xx Thanks for the inspiration xxx

Definitely, our Porgeous is one of the biggest (or tiniest lol) inspirations on the whole of Minimins :D Legend!

Cathy
Your weight losses are amazing... WOW
I wish

Hi,
well at the moment it's 10st 5lbs.
This gets me just into healthy BMI.
I havn't been even into the 11s, like I am now for many years, so don't really know what weight I need to be!!
I'm in 14 jeans and trousers and an (elasticated) size 12 skirt. Size 14 or 16 tops.
I was unable to get in some 24s before!!
I will probably revise the 10 5 to a lower weight when I get nearer to it. xx

I did get to the 11's about 3 years ago, then it fell on the way-side and most of it came back on again. I am 13st 3 now, but my heaviest was 14st 11. I am in a comfortable size 16 in bottoms but 16-18 on top. I am the apple shape :mad:
I will be 50 this year, so this is also giving me the extra incentive to be slim and healthy at the big 50!
You are doing right to get into the healthy bmi, then just take it from there and see how you feel.
Good luck, I will look out for you along our journey.

Cathy
Not really heard of LT before. Do you never eat anything? How do you cope? Do you get hungry?
lots of questions for you soz
xx

Cathy
Not really heard of LT before. Do you never eat anything? How do you cope? Do you get hungry?
lots of questions for you soz
xx

Mrs Hill,
Its made up of 3 shakes a day and its a total food replacement. Only other intake is at least 2 litres of water a day, and black tea or coffee, also peppermint tea and leaf teas.
I have done SW many times and found it good, but I was often prone to temptation because I was allowed syns.
Finding this much better because you have your 3 shakes and nothing more. No temptation to over-do things on syns or WW Points.

Back