days 8, 9, 10 ... so hungry :(

ive just been sooo hungry :(

ive been 100% and drinking at least 2.5 litres of water, but my tummy is rumbling constantly.

yesterday i almost cracked, i just wanted something and begged DH for a curry :sigh:

thankfully he was firm and said no way, and sent me for a nap (at 5pm, lol) with a bottle of water, then woke me at 7pm with a cuppa and a 'crispy shake cookie'

am really grateful to him this morning for doing that.

im just doing s&s till i finish my packs ( about a week and half left) and i don't want to fail, if it werent for my husband i'd have packed it in last night and failed my goal again :(

im pretty sure im in ketosis as test strips are light purple and i got bad bad dog breathe, lol.

Your DH is fantastic for being so supportive. He clearly knows how much this means to you, and he also seemed to know how you would have felt if you'd have broken the diet. You're doing really, really well.
A lot of this diet is mind over matter. Are you sure it's a 'hunger' rumbly tummy? My tummy rumbled a lot when I first started but it wasn't hunger, it was just my tummy making noises, processing my 'food' I guess.
The bouillon powder really helped me through in the first couple of weeks when I did feel hungry, it felt like I was having a cuppa soup or something. When I've been absolutely famished I've had a boiled egg, or a bit or salad or chicken.

What a darling your oh sounds. Have you tried the jelly and mousses I make 4 out of one pack and they really fill me up and help when I get munches. How do you make the cookies?

C'mon you can do this, you only have another week and a half left. You need to keep as busy as possible today, I honestly think keeping busy is the key :) what a supportive husband you have. If you really want to then you can do this :) x

A lot of this diet is mind over matter. Are you sure it's a 'hunger' rumbly tummy? My tummy rumbled a lot when I first started but it wasn't hunger, it was just my tummy making noises, processing my 'food' I guess.

Ditto - my tummy rumbles away but I'm not feeling hungry with it... so I just interpret it as a processing noise & continue. :D

Like pain I think 'hunger' is a percept really i.e. in part it is your body feeding (ho ho) something back to you but how you interpret it has a huge mental/emotional component.

I reassure myself/give myself a stern talking to that: I have PLENTY of FAT supplies to burn, my stomach is probably still over distended from GLUTTONY previously so it feeling empty is a GOOD HEALTHY thing, I am GETTING my RDAs & that I'm NOT going to die from hunger & loosing weight is HARD so suck it up & DON'T get fat again...

(Sorry if those do sound harsh but it's what I need! :p)

Now, if I feel hypoglycaemic (bit shaky, light headed, weak) which I have on a few occasions when meals gaps have stretched or I've been very active - that is something different & I normally have some extra water to check it's not just 'emptyness' then some emergency Tesco Strawberry water or sheets of wafer thin ham or chicken to perk me up & then onwards with the plan.

It DOES go away, the actual tummy rumbling hunger. It'll take a bit for your stomach to shrink but once it does you won't feel hungry hungry. Emotional/bored/tired/ hungry maybe. But that's a WHOLE other story!

Back