Days out

Kiimmiieejj

The hardest part is going out for the day, I can only have my shakes using a whisk and i can't carry one of them about with me. Ahhhhhhh

Have you got a shaker? They are pretty good

No, and when I've shaked them in the past they've come out lumpy and powdery and make me heave. I have to have two shakes an hour apart when I'm going out which is annoying because I'm hungry all day But I've lost 4lb in 4 days so thinking of that keeps me going lol

I know how you feel I was on till I started blending them with ice and once I did that I couldn't go back so if I was going out for the day I'd have one early and one just before I left or I'd wait till I got home but the results are worth going hungry for a bit x

Ahhh I did well had two shakes before I went out, was fine all day came home at 6pm.. Had my tea...healthy...now just ate lots of chocolate... TOTM but I can't blame that for caving arghhhh I feel so naughty x

The hardest part is going out for the day, I can only have my shakes using a whisk and i can't carry one of them about with me. Ahhhhhhh
better late than never.
get a shaker with a whisk ball - stops the lumpy bits.
plop in 2 ice cubes with the mix and hey presto... nearly as good as a blender.
if you're out, just ask the waiter for some tap water with ice and you have all you need to mix your perfect shake!

yep I use a whisk ball in a shaker bottle, you get them on ebay for about £2

sorts the lumps out

Back